Missing Cruise Weeks from Website

Oceangoer2

:confused: We're looking ahead to next Feb/March for our X cruise holiday and find many weeks are missing from the option area to book. Anyone else noticed this or know why X has not shown these weeks?

Edited by oceangoer2

What ship???

It appears to be Reflection and Silhouette, but there were others (memory??). Too many gaps to be dry dock during Feb and March or charters. I'm wondering if they haven't decided what they're going to raise the price to next Spring on some of these cruises or what the route might be?

Not sure where you are looking, but the X website clearly shows Silhouette cruising the Caribbean next Feb. & March -- before her TA in April. Didn't see any big gaps, when I last checked. :confused:

Late spring next year, she's doing the Baltics and British Isles.

Summit has a 2 week dry dock, followed by a 1 week Atlantis charter cruise when it comes out of drydock - scheduled Feb/Mar 2016

Also know that Constellation has a chartered Nudist group sometime in Feb 2016.

Edited by cle-guy

Summit has a 2 week dry dock, followed by a 1 week Atlantis charter cruise when it comes out of drydock - scheduled Feb/Mar 2016

Also know that Constellation has a chartered Nudist group sometime in Feb 2016.

We are on the Feb. 16, 2016 Constellation cruise and I know the cruise prior is chartered by the CLOTHING OPTIONAL....NUDE group. Our roll call plans to pack lots of antibacterial wipes.

We are on the Feb. 16, 2016 Constellation cruise and I know the cruise prior is chartered by the CLOTHING OPTIONAL....NUDE group. Our roll call plans to pack lots of antibacterial wipes.

:eek: Clothes do serve a purpose, don't they. But for material covered seats....

:eek: Clothes do serve a purpose, don't they. But for material covered seats....

Nudists are generally very clean people. Showering is very easy when you don't have to undress and get dressed again. The rules are ALWAYS sit on a towel and they are in great supply all over the ship. Don't knock it till you have tried it. The Best Cruises, always.

I've read some reviews of nude cruises, and apparently towel bins are located everywhere for seating. :D Apparently a very respectful and courteous crowd.

Wonder if the dry-cleaning and guest laundry staff get the week off?