You're all lovely!

Hey!

I only joined a couple of days ago, but I'm having such a great time on these forums. I mean, I haven't strayed out of the Royal Caribbean section - but why would I? ;)

Some seriously lovely people on here, who are clearly just as unhealthily obsessed with cruise ships and holidays as I am.

Can't wait to meet some of you over the various Meet & Mingles!

Peace out! *tips hat*

Tom

Welcome to Cruise Critic and its wealth of information.

We have found that most folks are very helpful and have useful tips. Our cruises have been more enjoyable because of what I have learned from Royal Caribbean posters.

Edited by beachnative

Welcome!

But keep on reading .. you're gonna find many UN-lovelies on here too!

Some VERY tightly wound and combative folks, braggards, status throwers, know-it-alls, etc ... get ready! There are some doozies on here! (But that's part of the fun .. and its a great site for sure!)

Edited by F27TW

Welcome aboard! I have cruised on NCL, Carnival, Princess, and Celebrity. But RCCL is my favorite (20 out of 27 cruises). But I occasionally browse other cruiseline boards. RCCL is way more fun. Lot's of good questions, and definitely some very opinionated people (I am one of them for sure). So you picked the best and most interesting forum to read. :)

Welcome!:) This place can become addictive though.....:D

If you have a cruise already booked, check our your fellow passengers at the Roll Call section for RCL-- Meet & Mingle.

Happy cruising!!!

Hey!

I only joined a couple of days ago, but I'm having such a great time on these forums. I mean, I haven't strayed out of the Royal Caribbean section - but why would I? ;)

Some seriously lovely people on here, who are clearly just as unhealthily obsessed with cruise ships and holidays as I am.

Can't wait to meet some of you over the various Meet & Mingles!

Peace out! *tips hat*

Tom

Tom - Check out a few other sections. We have found the Departure or the Ports of Call sections to be very helpful.

Be warned that a few topics may elicit strong opinioned responses.

M

Welcome!

But keep on reading .. you're gonna find many UN-lovelies on here too!

Some VERY tightly wound and combative folks, braggards, status throwers, know-it-alls, etc ... get ready! There are some doozies on here! (But that's part of the fun .. and its a great site for sure!)

You mean the ones who are more than happy to tell you how to dress, how to tip, how long you are allowed to sit in a chair or be out of your chair, and how to parent your kids?

I also just signed up to gather information for our upcoming cruise to Alaska.

I have already made so many little tweaks to our plans based on the wealth of knowledge here!!

SO HAPPY I FOUND YOU GUYS!!

....as far as the grumpsters go..I've had a couple good laughs already :p

You mean the ones who are more than happy to tell you how to dress, how to tip, how long you are allowed to sit in a chair or be out of your chair, and how to parent your kids?

Er, yea .. them! :D

I completely disagree with your post and can't believe you'd even say such a thing in public... Nah, I can't keep it up.

Most people here are pretty nice :) I'm on your birthday cruise in October (and think I've already wished you happy birthday on shipmate) - looking forward to meeting ye!

Oh that's you? FAB!

Are you coming to the Meet & Mingle? :)

Yup, all signed up! See you on the rollcall. I've got a TA first before I switch my concentration to October. But it's not an addiction - I can stop any time I want...