Q-sine question

earltonharley

We recently tried Qsine on Reflection. I thought it was alright, but not worth the money. My husband likes basic foods and couldn't care less about presentation. He disliked Qsine, but loved the Lawn Club Grill.

I love your video! Thanks so much for posting it - we're looking forward to trying Qsine in just over a week.

We add our recommendation. We've been to Qsine three times on three different Celebrity ships .. fun every time ..

Here's a little taste in less than 2 minutes.

DjDe0yNK_9A

Thank you. Thought sometimes the specialties are?

They are sometimes...I have never seen Qsine open for lunch though.

I have eaten at The Lawn Club Grille and Tuscan Grille for lunch.

Summit does not have either one of these restaurants.

We've been to Qsine twice -- both times with Roll Call groups. That's the way to go! You have the fun of negotiating what to order among 8-10 strangers [i'm not being ironic, it really is fun as long as the person in charge has some negotiating skills]. The presentation is fun. And the food was quite good. Both times the waiters warned us that most people order too much, but the only changes they made was to decide on the ORDER of courses [which meant that when we decided to quit we skipped the things they had chosen to leave for last :)]. They automatically increase the size of the portions for certain items that don't share out well [e.g. lamb chops], so there is a LOT of food. But with a large group you get a large variety, everyone can have their top priority, and nobody can even try to eat it all -- and because we included other peoples' choices, I got to try things I wouldn't have ordered on my own. I wouldn't go as a couple, and I wouldn't seek out a third experience -- but if my next Roll Call group sets up a Qsine night, I'll be there!

My cruise buddy and I want to do Qsine. There are just the two of us. Neither of us eat fish so we would pass on those dishes. Can we order smaller portions of stuff? I don't want to over eat and hate wasting a lot of food. It is more about the experience to me.

Laura