Come Sail a Way with us LIVE as the Westerdam meets the Sail a Way Gang

kazu

Usually around $5. You can get them for a little less at big discount stores like Costco or Sam's Club. Mastercard, Visa, and Amex all have them.

Do a search for Prepaid Travel Card. That should give you links to the MC, VS, & AX pages.

It's either $3 or $5 when you purchase the card...there isn't any other fees...

I buy them at our credit union...

Also use them when purchasing anything on an airplane....

Thank you both. :)

Now that I'm traveling solo, I don't want to carry as much cash as we used to carry. I think one of those cards would be great for the nonsense incidentals.

If it is liquid then the medium must be water. Some countries don't have to list water as an ingredient.

we have a few chargers in our cabin if you want to see if one will work. Isn't that just the way! DH phone went crazy in Nicaragua and it took him 2 days to get it back but he lost connection to his office.

Thank you for the kind offer 1of 4.

Feel free to come to my cabin at 3:45 if you are available. I can show you tap a talk photos if you want and it's sail a way time :)

You might need to bring glases

All you poor people in the frozen north, just know we are suffering, too, from heat exhaustion and too many Margaritas! Time for a pity party! ;-)

Oh you are mean to rub it in :)

You could all be here with us, suffering together. Actually, it was quite hot this morning in the marina, but it's just about perfect right now on the veranda with a balmy breeze, watching all the little boats. 4a365d48f11864abbaf37a6f2e2ecbf8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's the promised video of the Crocodile visit in Costa Rica. Sorry it's late.

Had a great day in Cabo Zaandam Lucas and on our trip on the Rissalena - thanks to Kazu. DH snorkelled properly for the first ever time and a fun day was had by all.

Off to Kazu's cabin for sailaway. Woo Hoo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spectacular day in Cabo! :)

We have never been here before and didn't know what to expect.

First thing we got our laundry back, then someone showed up to replace our verandah door lock. Finally we made our way to the Queens Lounge about 8:45 to get tender tickets. We were assigned #24 red and were on our way in about 20 minutes start to finish.

what a beautiful day. We were told the last two days have been not so good weather wise but it couldn't get better today. Given that it is snowing at home, this is a real treat!

We had no plans for today. Once we exited the pier there were tours galore but we just said no until one offer was just too good to pass up. He started at $40 pp and ended up at $10 pp. We were not trying to bargain, we honestly just wanted to walk around. But DS really wanted to see the arch, the eye of the Pacific and pelican rock. So for $40 and 35 minutes we had a wonderful ride sharing with one other couple. I wish I could share the pictures but I will when I get home - promise!

We then went downtown and got another pair of free tanzanite earrings for DD to give a friend and walked back to the tender, bumping into Vict0riann and her DH along the way.

The captain is yelling with his horn to tell the tender boats to get in gear & get back here (unless the tenders are waiting for passengers over in the beach). He can blow the horn with the same attitude he says SILENCE ON THE DECK!

Second and third toots! Come home or I'm leaving without you! Actually they're now lifting in the two docking platforms, so everyone must be back, and we'll soon be off. Kind of sad, it seems the cruise is just about over, this was our last "exotic" port.

Spectacular day in Cabo! :)

We have never been here before and didn't know what to expect.

First thing we got our laundry back, then someone showed up to replace our verandah door lock. Finally we made our way to the Queens Lounge about 8:45 to get tender tickets. We were assigned #24 red and were on our way in about 20 minutes start to finish.

what a beautiful day. We were told the last two days have been not so good weather wise but it couldn't get better today. Given that it is snowing at home, this is a real treat!

We had no plans for today. Once we exited the pier there were tours galore but we just said no until one offer was just too good to pass up. He started at $40 pp and ended up at $10 pp. We were not trying to bargain, we honestly just wanted to walk around. But DS really wanted to see the arch, the eye of the Pacific and pelican rock. So for $40 and 35 minutes we had a wonderful ride sharing with one other couple. I wish I could share the pictures but I will when I get home - promise!

We then went downtown and got another pair of free tanzanite earrings for DD to give a friend and walked back to the tender, bumping into Vict0riann and her DH along the way.

Cabo is so beautiful and sitting out on the balcony every care just seems to float away! Thanks for sharing your cruise experience.

Cabo is so beautiful and sitting out on the balcony every care just seems to float away! Thanks for sharing your cruise experience.

We amused ourselves for the last couple of hours in Cabo San Lucas watching the sea lions line up to stalk the incoming fishing boats, following along behind them and jumping on the stern of the boats for a tasty handout. Interesting how they could discern fishing from tourist boat and even the ones that seemed empty of fish.

We amused ourselves for the last couple of hours in Cabo San Lucas watching the sea lions line up to stalk the incoming fishing boats, following along behind them and jumping on the stern of the boats for a tasty handout. Interesting how they could discern fishing from tourist boat and even the ones that seemed empty of fish.

That is interesting. You can just get lost in the surroundings in Cabo - pure relaxation. Are you disembarking in San Diego or Vancouver?I envy you being in your next port - San Diego and hope you have great whether.

We've just had a "reminder" about our Canadian Customs declarations. It says: " We understand that, as a Canadian citizen/resident, you would like to wait for our last port of call (San Diego, April 27) in order to complete an accurate amount to declare on your Custom Form........ We kindly ask you to submit this form to the Front Office ..... no later than 9:00 pm on Monday, April 27."

LOL, Sapper, ya done good!