Am I a Cruise Thread Addict?

calisilent

So, its just over six months till our next cruise and as I am quite excited about it and pretty much counting down the days, I have found myself "stalking the boards" on CC every day. I love reading the question threads, no matter how many times the same question is asked.

Do a lot of you "check in" everyday, or am I obsessed?

Do I need a 12 step program, or am I among friends who just love/work to cruise?

Just curious;)

So, its just over six months till our next cruise and as I am quite excited about it and pretty much counting down the days, I have found myself "stalking the boards" on CC every day. I love reading the question threads, no matter how many times the same question is asked.

Do I need a 12 step program, or am I among friends who just love/work to cruise?

Just curious;)

YES, but then I do as well.

I check often with NCL (and Royal Carbibean, Carnival) for the upcoming Nov /Dec 2016 NY/NJ schedule to book my 2016 while still paying and planning my 2015 trip. I read CC board to figure out a way to do last minute trips before any of my upcoming trips and to pass the time waiting. I know - I got issues......:D

Just curious;)

I book our cruise and don't really check it again.:)

Just curious;)

I'm addicted, too but it really isn't that bad an addiction.:D:D:D

Just curious;)

Yep! Me too!

I'm here most every day! But as others have said, I don't really think it's a bad thing. Could be a lot worse addictions! :-) (Does make me a little envious of people cruising sooner than I am, and those who have done more cruising than I have)

Just curious;)

You aren't addicted until you make the 5,000+ club....:p

Why?

I was curious when you are cruising because you said you book a cruise and then don't check CC again. I don't see a count down on your signature, so I wondered if you are thinking of booking and have not yet, or you are booked but just troll the boards cuz you can't help it, like me.:)

I book our cruise and don't really check it again.:)

I am the opposite. I don't look at CC much and then I book a cruise and I'm obsessed with preparations and I want to chum around with anyone else who is going anywhere!

I was curious when you are cruising because you said you book a cruise and then don't check CC again. I don't see a count down on your signature, so I wondered if you are thinking of booking and have not yet, or you are booked but just troll the boards cuz you can't help it, like me.:)

Miscommunication. I meant that I don't check on the cruise itself again unless I get a notification from the cruise line.

But yes, I skim through a few of the threads on this forum fairly regularly, but I am not addicted to this forum.:)

No, you sound exactly like me. So not crazy imo. [emoji4] My cruise is in 6 1/2 months and I stalk this forum several times a day. I'm learning so much, and planning everything in advance. And even planning for the next cruise I want to take. My husband thinks I'm insane, lol.

I have no future cruise plans except for our expedition to Antarctica next year. But I check in here most days, partly to keep up to date and partly to read the amusing threads such as: "Can I see Vienna as a day trip from Milan?"