Cruise Parking

I see they have parking at the port for $20 a day.

While researching parking, I found a place called Premier Parking USA at 8300 NW 7th Ave.

Has anyone used this parking facility? If so, what was your experience?

New to the site and am looking forward to gathering knowledge from all you Cruise pros.

John

I don't know what was meant by 2 hours to drop your car off. You drive in and we have never had to wait- where do you wait?, you drive in and a man is in a booth, there's no place to wait as after 2 or 3 cars you'd be on the street.

We use them whenever we cruise out of Miami. It is a parking garage with I think 6 levels. Someone will take your reservation and tell you what level to go to. When you get there a man will tell you where to park. You take your car keys with you and wait for the shuttle to the port. It is usually full. The driver will ask which ship and take you there. We have been happy parking there.

The issue is there are two parking operators with very similar names! One is highly rated and the other is the scam operation. Do a little research and you will know which is which. The good one is just that, a good place to park!