LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

Ahhh, Labadee so beautiful.

Chris, how's the internet service on this cruise.

Looks like you have been posting pretty quick. This is great!

Thanks for all photos and postings.

The WiFi on here is very good. I've been able to post very quickly to the thread.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Aaaaah... 15 days until I too can awake to a beautiful ocean sunrise! Nothing compares to the beauty! Watching this is getting me so excited for my short little 4 days on the Liberty! I think the sunrises from your balcony with a cup of coffee might just be my favorite part of the day on board! Thanks again for taking us along. Watching this is definitely my favorite part of the day at home!;)

We are on Liberty in 10 days so probably the very trip before you. We'll take care of her for you.

I was having the same problem. This is what fixed it on my end:

- When logged in go to your User CP/Settings and Options/Edit Options/Thread Display Options and make sure you have the box "show images" checked off.

Hope that helps. I thought it was my browser because when I went to Firefox the images showed up... but then I logged in and they were gone. All working now!

(PS. SOOOOO jealous of you right now Chris!! Quantum and Labadee look amazing!)

Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another poster, Sles23, shared pics of some menus on Quantum. One pic was labeled Prime Table.....and showed a 5 course meal paired with some very good wine. If you get a chance I'd like to know pricing for this and if it's in addition to Chef's Table or another dining option.

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us. :)

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review. I am following along waiting patiently for our Quantum Cruise on 4/24. Are you going to Wonderland to eat ? I am trying to decide, it looks incredible but i am not an adventurous eater. Happy Cruising.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review. I am following along waiting patiently for our Quantum Cruise on 4/24. Are you going to Wonderland to eat ? I am trying to decide, it looks incredible but i am not an adventurous eater. Happy Cruising.

I'm not doing Wonderland as the menu to me is just too "funky." The food so far is very good but the service in the Grande was very iffy

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Edited by Bugsy4271

So there is no theater as on other RC ships? That looks like a lounge with a stage with your last pictures.

I believe the last set was in the music hall... There is a regular theater for the main shows. He posted some pictures a few pages back.