Celebrity Reflection Excursions in July

Tea3

I haven't used the message board in months and have forgotten how to find past info about recommended excursions. Can you please help me? My family is going on the 10 night E Med. trip out of Rome July 10 and we need to book some excursions.

Also sign into your roll call for the week you are on reflection. You will find fellow passengers to plan shore excursions.

Last July did the 11 day reflection med cruise.

If you like DIY: Istanbul easily to navigate using public tram to major sites. We enjoyed the traditional turkish bath still cemberlitas Hamami early in the morning when it wasn't crowded.

Also easily DIY: Santorini, Mykonos, Athens

Naples, Kusadasi - great places for private tour with fellow cruise critic friends.

If you have any tender ports(likely Santorini, Mykonos) and don't have elite status for priority tenders- make sure you get in line for tender tickets very early, so you can be first off the ship or use celebrity excursions which have priority. In our experience early was about 1 hour before tender tickets were distributed. We brought our kindles and just read in line.

I haven't used the message board in months and have forgotten how to find past info about recommended excursions. Can you please help me? My family is going on the 10 night E Med. trip out of Rome July 10 and we need to book some excursions.

You still have time to do some research. Spend some time on the Port of calls boards and study Celebrity's excursions. We like to do a little of everything mixing, private tours, ship sponsor tours and DYU. Search for "Toms port guides", really useful, free and great for cities you want to explore by yourself. Hope this helps.:)

• 2 weeks later...