pull man beds

The Pullmans are a lot more comfortable than the sofa bed.

If you only have 2 in your room you won't even notice them as they are tucked up into the ceiling.

If you are travelling with 4 then just let your cabin steward know if you want the beds left down or put back up during the day.

This is an inside room on the Liberty where you see the rectangular spots on the ceiling is where the beds come down. We have had 1 and 2 of our adult kids in a room with us. For us all we use the room for is to sleep and shower so works just fine for us!232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv797%3A%3Dot%3E3635%3D529%3D725%3DXROQDF%3E2699559336252ot1lsi

Edited by tidygirl

We just got off last week.. This was our room.. Pullmans over our bed.. Thought it would be very bad but it wasn't. My husband & I tended to sleep in the middle of our bed so our girls were not directly over us. They did complain that it wasn't very comfortable. Our girls like the sofa bed better that we have had in the past so to each their own I guess. lol

Sorry the photo is soo small.. If you would like, I can email it to you..if allowed..

IMG_0362.JPG.488ee32ac6234b5e5ad9235105fe5eb2.JPG

My daughter slept in one last year. she is a restless sleeper and apparently the thing made noise all night. Not sure if this is normal. I was in the other room, but it was the only downside of the cruise. So for our next cruise I booked a room with a sleeper sofa. Have others had this issue. I like the inside rooms, but a Pullman I the only option for inside rooms.

We've had a room with pullmans and sofa bed and there's no comparison for us. We would choose the pullman every time. In fact, my 2 daughters and I are going to share a balcony cabin on FOS in June. We've never shared a cabin in the past and we unanimously agreed that we had to have the pullman bed to make it work. We've tried it out to see if it was comfy and it is VERY comfortable. On a prior cruise, my sister and I shared a cabin with her son and my Grandson. We had the pullman beds and our little guys LOVED it. They were perfectly happy and comfy, couldn't wait to get into their beds. We tried the sofa bed once and HATED it...and said "never again."

We had a room with the Pullman beds that we shared with my daughter and her friend. We decided to have to lower bed made into twins beds instead of the queen bed and it worked out wonderfully. It seemed like the room was bigger with more floor space down the center of the room. We had no problems and they said the beds were comfortable.

We have booked E-1 cabins in the past vs D-1s for the sole reason have having the pullman that comes from the wall (never had any from the ceiling). Our teen aged daughter likes having her own space above our heads instead of us crawling over her on the sleeper sofa. Her pullman area (on the Jewel) had it's own light and power outlet on the little shelf that ran across the wall. We would rather give up the small amount of sq ft in order to get the pullman and usually end up saving a few $ in the process. The only awkward part is that there is no good place for the ladder to get up/down. If you wake up during the night and you are on the side of the king bed with the ladder (you can move/remove the ladder) you better hope you remember it is there!

Thank You so much everyone!!!! we are traveling with 2 children one is 8 the other is 4 so he will have to sleep on the couch. I will also bring his sleeping bag

Just so you know, unless you prefer the sleeping bag, the room steward will make up the sofa bed/couch with linens, pillows, etc.

Here is a picture with our teenage son and his friend in the Pullman beds. My husband had no problem sleeping with the beds above us. However, my husband had to watch his head if he got up during the night.

image.jpg.dd64a5e3b1d50888015c86f537365d15.jpg