Is it hard to get a hair appointment on at sea days?

My DH and I are cruising on Radiance of the Seas to Alaska in August. (11th Anniversary:))

I would love to have my very curly thick hair straightened for one or both of the formal evenings (I presume they are both on the at sea days)

I looked online but they do not offer the option of pre-booking a hair appointment .

For those with more experience, is it possible to get an appointment or are those prime times?

I've read posts about all spa services needing to be taken care of ASAP.

Do I need to rush to go make that appointment as soon as we board or do they mean stop by on the first day??

I also read that sometimes when the boat is docked the spa services are discounted? (Is this true?!: I might try for the eve before then :p

Thanks for any and all replys!!

My DH and I are cruising on Radiance of the Seas to Alaska in August. (11th Anniversary:))

I would love to have my very curly thick hair straightened for one or both of the formal evenings (I presume they are both on the at sea days)

I looked online but they do not offer the option of pre-booking a hair appointment .

For those with more experience, is it possible to get an appointment or are those prime times?

I've read posts about all spa services needing to be taken care of ASAP.

Do I need to rush to go make that appointment as soon as we board or do they mean stop by on the first day??

I also read that sometimes when the boat is docked the spa services are discounted? (Is this true?!: I might try for the eve before then :p

Thanks for any and all replys!!

I walked into the Salon on a sea day morning and was able to make an appt. for that afternoon. :D

I on Vision last September decided the 1st full day a little late in the am I wanted my haircut do to the heat and humidity! I was given a 3pm appointment that day! I was going to do the same thing on Liberty a week ago, but woke with my bronchial event in good swing and thought better of not heading to the spa! Never tried it the Liberty trip! Yes port days services do cost less! They give discounts for your status! Once you have a service they tend to make you a package of more for a very reasonable rate! Enjoy!

Happy cruising!

I on Vision last September decided the 1st full day a little late in the am I wanted my haircut do to the heat and humidity! I was given a 3pm appointment that day! I was going to do the same thing on Liberty a week ago, but woke with my bronchial event in good swing and thought better of not heading to the spa! Never tried it the Liberty trip! Yes port days services do cost less! They give discounts for your status! Once you have a service they tend to make you a package of more for a very reasonable rate! Enjoy!

Happy cruising!

Thanks everyone for your input!!

Sounds like I will be good to go, might go for the first night and then again on a port day!! Super excited:D