Current Bar Pricing???

happy cruzin

There goes my top shelf margarita.....between them raising wine/drink prices to bring drinks off the Cheers program list and the 15 drink maximum limit (not that I want more but its the principle of what other cruise lines offer/competition) don't think I be choosing Carnival anytime in the future unless I get another premier cruise offer. :cool:

Is the Pirate punch new? since last November. It looks like a drink I would like, but don't recall ever seeing it on a menu last November.

A new one to look forward to trying in October:D

I don't recall the Pirate Punch either. Looks great!

Is the Pirate punch new? since last November. It looks like a drink I would like, but don't recall ever seeing it on a menu last November.

Yes I think it is new, because I don't recall seeing it before either, but then had it on my cruise last month. It was good! But then, all the drinks are good! :D

I was on the Pride Repo 3/15-29/15 and the standard frozen fru-fru's (daiquiris, Kiss on the Lips, Pina Coladas, etc.) have gone up 70 cents to $7.95 each. With the 15% gratuity, they come to $9.14 each. I can't remember the cocktails such as Sex on the Beach, but they too increased.

There goes my top shelf margarita.....between them raising wine/drink prices to bring drinks off the Cheers program list and the 15 drink maximum limit (not that I want more but its the principle of what other cruise lines offer/competition) don't think I be choosing Carnival anytime in the future unless I get another premier cruise offer. :cool:

I am confused....the posted menu shows the ultimate margarita is $8.95. Well under the Cheers limit.

I am confused....the posted menu shows the ultimate margarita is $8.95. Well under the Cheers limit.

The margarita is $8.95 but note under the description....Upgrade to Patron Silver for just $2.00 more. That would make it $10.95 and not eligible for the Cheers program.

:eek::eek:Better be a really good Margarita!!!

Edited by ready2cruzagain

the pirate punch is new, but at the same time they dropped the long island iced tea.

Thanks for posting. By any chance do you have the menus with the price of premium brands? Kettle One was always $9.75. I'm assuming it's higher now.

the new bar menus do not have liquor prices anymore. that page is gone. just their specialty drinks, beer and wine are on the menu.

Son and daughter-in-law currently on the Sunshine. Menu from the Alchemy Bar.... [emoji6]

[ATTACH]345936[/ATTACH]

Darn it. It can't read those images. They appear too small to read. Thanks anyway.

Darn it. It can't read those images. They appear too small to read. Thanks anyway.

It's the same menu - no changes - here is the pdf version from carnival.com. But the pricing is now $9.95 each......$5.95 for the "zero proof" versions [emoji6]

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/Alchemymenupdf.ashx

I thought it was just my old eyes. ;) I even downloaded the picture and tried making it larger but it was just too blurred.

Thanks for trying though.

the pirate punch is new, but at the same time they dropped the long island iced tea.

Could still get a Long Island for the same price on the Splendor last month.

My guess is they just took it off the menu because it was such a good deal. Given how strong they are (especially if the bartender is heavy-handed), I personally have nurse them more slowly than anything else. They'd obviously prefer to advertise a drink that is cheaper to make and that people have to buy more of to get the same effect as a Long Island.

It's the same menu - no changes - here is the pdf version from carnival.com. But the pricing is now $9.95 each......$5.95 for the "zero proof" versions [emoji6]

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/Alchemymenupdf.ashx

But where are the prices?

The Red Frog Pub menu also use to have prices...now it don't.

But where are the prices?

The Red Frog Pub menu also use to have prices...now it don't.

The photo I posted last night - from the Sunshine - shows the updated pricing of $9.95 each for the Alchemy Bar , at the very top of the menu.

Edited by happy cruzin