Celebrity Cruises (official) - important

ghstudio

Hi

Phone Celebrity UK Reservations 01932 834300 and upgrade. No problems. You can't do it online, you have to phone.

Janice :):):)

I just called Celebrity today and did the upgrade. The gentleman I spoke with said he had no information that the prices were going up.

And the reason we can go on our cruises is because we do watch our 'pennies'. Saving now to take the children and grand kids on a WDW cruise...talk about expensive!!!!!

i just got off the phone with Celebrity...was having trouble with the web site...nothing new there, trying to book some dinning reservations. i spoke with a woman who took care of the reservations for me. I asked her about the prices for the beverage package and she said they are going up the 20th (tomorrow) of this month. I guess it depends on who you talk to....

I just upgraded out Jan 23 Reflection cruise from Classic to Premium.

After I was done, I specifically asked the gentleman if the cost to upgrade from Classic to Premium would still be 10.00+gratuities. He said it would not be, that it would be 16.00+gratuities.

So while on this board the Celebrity Representative said it was going to stay 10.00, it appears that as least some staff on the ships and in the corporate office don't know that yet.

Glad I got it done so I don't have worry about it any more.

So it's the 20th (in Australia at least). Have already upgraded but for curiosity would be interested to hear if anyone has tried to upgrade today and the outcome!

You won't be finding out from me - I need to use the OBC to upgrade.

You won't be finding out from me - I need to use the OBC to upgrade.

We are standing in the line right behind you! :D

Only problem is I am having a ruff time staying balanced tonight! The ACM awards and a 64 oz growler of the most wonderful Burbon Barrell aged milk Stout arden taking control! :D:eek:

Well, the first floated last night! ;)

EW

image.jpg.5e74d918dd685260f96f5efef51a7922.jpg

Only problem is I am having a ruff time staying balanced tonight! The ACM awards and a 64 oz growler of the most wonderful Burbon Barrell aged milk Stout arden taking control! :D:eek:

Well, the first floated last night! ;)

EW

We have a lot of that stuff in Canada as well:D http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10321/150419/

I love the Gastrobar as that is the only place I can get beers anywhere near what we get in Canada

Edited by Christine Frances

That's really not for you to say. For our next cruise, that $6 a day adds up to $90 per person. While that's not a huge amount of money, I can think of other things to spend it on rather than an unnecessary expense.

You are worried about spending an extra $6 per day because you don't want to drink the drinks that are included as a perk in your cruise. What if there weren't a drink package & you had to pay full price for your expensive drink. Would you stay home, not drink anything, not drink as much, drink the cheaper stuff??

Sorry, I just don't get it.