Star Princess Coastal Hits and small misses

gnatz007

Well Crap and Corruption. I was messing around in Flickr and didn't realize I messed up the photo permissions, so all my pictures on here disappeared. I am so sorry for those that are coming along and didn't get to see all of the pictures. I guess you will have to wait until next cruise. And a learning experience for me...

Well Crap and Corruption. I was messing around in Flickr and didn't realize I messed up the photo permissions, so all my pictures on here disappeared. I am so sorry for those that are coming along and didn't get to see all of the pictures. I guess you will have to wait until next cruise. And a learning experience for me...

Can't you change the permissions back?. I'd really like to see the pictures.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Yeah I tried several times and finally moved on. Since then I combined our family pics of the trip with the general star pictures for family members to see... So it is a lost cause unfortunately. If you really really want to see them, follow kevin fitzpatrick... Fitzgang...on Flickr and I will just friend you on Flickr for access... Sorry.

Edited by gnatz007
misspelling

Yeah I tried several times and finally moved on. Since then I combined our family pics of the trip with the general star pictures for family members to see... So it is a lost cause unfortunately. If you really really want to see them, follow kevin fitzpatrick... Fitzgang...on Flickr and I will just friend you on Flickr for access... Sorry.

Glad I was following all along. They "were" really nice photos of the bridge. Would you at least repost the one from above the ship? That is a classic photo.

Thanks for all the time you took to keep us informed.

And dear Northender. I wish you luck in getting your tour. Sorry Princess is so delinquent in getting that tour up and running. Check this out: http://www.allsanfranciscotours.com/body.asp?tour=SFO-B0001&page=TourDetails&tab=tourhotels#Htl

You may need to truck your luggage to the nearest hotel for pick up. Good luck.

Glad I was following all along. They "were" really nice photos of the bridge. Would you at least repost the one from above the ship? That is a classic photo.

Thanks for all the time you took to keep us informed.

And dear Northender. I wish you luck in getting your tour. Sorry Princess is so delinquent in getting that tour up and running. Check this out: http://www.allsanfranciscotours.com/body.asp?tour=SFO-B0001&page=TourDetails&tab=tourhotels#Htl

You may need to truck your luggage to the nearest hotel for pick up. Good luck.

Thank you. Pasted the link in my email. If Princess does not do a tour/airport dropoff, I will probably book something like this. They do a pickup from Pier 39. Thanks again.

Any chance of reposting the photos again so that some of us late people to the thread could see them.

Thanks!

Tom:)

Any chance of reposting the photos again so that some of us late people to the thread could see them.

Thanks!

Tom:)

I was just wondering the same thing. This review caught my attention because we're doing the Coastal itinerary on the Crown this fall and would love to see the photos!

Thank you!

ok ok.. .I give... here you go. I'm sure I will miss some from the original posts I did. So sorry this is really jacking up the whole feel of the original posts. If I miss anything that you want to see just holler. It will probably take me a couple of days to get them posted. I'll keep my comments to a minimum unless you have additional questions...

17140862352_6a9082e446_b.jpg

17141795941_08a440473c_b.jpg

16519995664_9e416cfa3d_b.jpg

17141794361_e74ee9cdaf_b.jpg

16960869719_37914ea0ee_b.jpg

17147079755_1c96381924_b.jpg

Wonderful pictures - now I'm doubly excited that we selected the Star for our B2B Alaska cruise in May 2016 rather than our beloved Island with it's post-drydock modifications. Star looks like great fun!

Thanks for posting!