Anybody ever have a passport application rejected?

Dani24

Well excuse the heck out of me! I asked a question about problems with my passport and this thread came up. I didn't look at the date and who cares how old it is besides you.
The best way to ask a question is to post a new thread. A lot of folks won't bother to read down to your question because they'll see that the original question was already answered--not realizing that you appended a new question to an old thread. I don't always notice the dates when reading posts.

I wish CC had a way to lock threads so that people could not make the mistake of resurrecting them after a certain period of inactivity. I noticed on another travel website that new replies could not be posted after a year from the most recent post.

Well excuse the heck out of me! I asked a question about problems with my passport and this thread came up. I didn't look at the date and who cares how old it is besides you.

the information is over a decade old, and long out of date. furthermore you should ALWAYS start a new thread since your situation is unique to you.

we all care about how old it is because most people just read the original question then skip to the end to answer it, completely missing the fact that you posted with an entirely new scenario.

no need to get snippy with the people who are just trying to offer advice. no one was rude or condescending, other than yourself.