Devinly Decadence on anthem booking issue?

It says everywhere that this is a cover charge restaurant but its just let me book a table on the cruise planner for free. Every other pay for restaurant tries to charge me to book a table but this one just says £0.00 per person even though im booking for 6pm.

Am i likely to be charged at the restaurant on the day?

Wonder if anyone who has been on the quantum can give any insight?

Hi, I booked DD and Izumi on the same basis, then noticed that the Dinner Menu is a la carte! So you will get charged for what you order. I cancelled my reservations and booked Silk! Ray

Devinly Decadence is not Al-a-Carte, Izumi is. DD is 100% free

Not sure this is the case on Anthem - people are being told it's only free for breakfast, and a la carte for lunch and dinner. There are a number of changes between Quantum and Anthem (e.g. Jamie's moving to a la carte instead of cover).

We tried it for breakfast. The consensus from the whole family from adult to young kid is stay away. Some items are just ok. We don't know what they use to make those things. Looks ok, tastes bad. We won't go there again. Not even if it is complimentary. We are open minded to different food styles, but we really couldn't stand this one.

What I am trying to say is: if you have not been there, try it for breakfast or lunch first, before you go all in for dinner.

A note here: they only have sweeteners there, no real sugar for your tea or coffee. While I understand being calorie-wise, not everyone can take sweeteners, especially kids.

Devinly Decadence started out with a cover charge on the Quantum but is now complimentary. I just returned from the Anthem pre inaugural and they confirmed it will stay complimentary. Jamie´s is now a la carte.

steamboats

We had dinner on the first night in Devinly and food was excellent. Appetizers and desserts were buffet style. Main courses had to be ordered. There´s a "Surf & Turf" section (700 calories) and the regular entrees (500 calories).

steamboats

• 2 weeks later...