Navigator Entertainment

That address will only show the headliners and shows. It will not tell you what bands are playing nor who is in the pub or Schooner bar. At least that info has not been included in the past when I used that link. So, can anyone tell us that information, please? I am particularly interested in who is in the pub now. The last two performers I experienced were awful in my opinion.

That address will only show the headliners and shows. It will not tell you what bands are playing nor who is in the pub or Schooner bar. At least that info has not been included in the past when I used that link. So, can anyone tell us that information, please? I am particularly interested in who is in the pub now. The last two performers I experienced were awful in my opinion.

The emails that I have sent to that address have all been replied to with the names of the bands and singers in the various lounges.

Can anyone tell me the current entertainment on Navigator? I sail in two weeks.

Thank you! [emoji2]

Per someone on our rollcall

two weeks ago Phil Anderson was in the Scooner Bar, and Bubba Feathers was in Boleros often.

Edited by Bevv