123 offers?

Velvetwater

Decided to look at the US site and saw the 123 offers which were pretty good. We are almost at the stage of booking our cruise so I did a mock booking for our 7 day Greek Isles cruise in August.

I found it would not let me use the 123 code for 2 offers (it is 2 for Europe) and still made me pay for gratuities upfront as we like anytime.

Is it not working because I am British or because I put it in the wrong box? I noticed there was an offers page on the end of the booking, do I use it then? We noticed the offer had been extended as it was quoted as only being available until the end of March so wondered if it was the computers not being updated.

We were booking OBC and gratuities paid off as part of 123 in an oceanview cabin (standard class).

We are new to Celebrity so sorry for being a bit thick.

Thanks! :)

Edited by Velvetwater

I found it would not let me use the 123 code for 2 offers (it is 2 for Europe) and still made me pay for gratuities upfront as we like anytime.

I'm from Canada and have my eye on Europe. The current 123 does not allow choosing 2 offers. It allows one offer plus a small shipboard credit.

The gratuities upfront is always required when you choose Select dining.

pick your perk only currently 4 offers

To Qualify for Pick Your Perk Offer, the following requirements must be satisfied. Cruise must be booked Apr. 8 – May 10, 2015 (the "Offer Period") and must be a 4-night or longer cruise that departs June 2015 – December 2015. Offer excludes Celebrity Xpedition, Transatlantic, Transpacific, and repositioning cruises. Offer requires ocean view or higher stateroom booking at the non-discounted standard cruise fare. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program. Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings, which must be named and deposited during the Offer Period. Bookings that meet all of these requirements are "Qualifying Bookings." The first two guests in a Qualifying Booking may choose one of the following options: Classic Beverage Package for Two, Free Gratuities for Two, or Onboard Credit ("OBC"). Guests booking air travel using Celebrity's ChoiceAir have the fourth option of a cruise fare savings. Celebrity's ChoiceAir must be purchased by May 15, 2015. One offer per stateroom. The first two guests in the stateroom must select the same option. On select cruises, triple and higher occupancy guests will each receive cruise fares savings; not applicable to Cruisetours. Taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Limit of one Offer per stateroom. All guests in the stateroom must book during the Offer Period. You must notify Celebrity of the option(s) you chose at the time of booking. Provide promo code PYPBEV for Beverage, PYPOBC for OBC, PYPGR for Gratuities and PYPAIR for Celebrity's ChoiceAir Savings.

For Europe cruises guests receive an extra $200 onboard credit per stateroom in addition to the Pick Your Perk Offer. The OBC will be automatically applied within 7 business days after the Pick Your Perk offer is booked within the Offer period. Guests must choose one of the Pick Your Perk offers to receive the additional $200 OBC.

I'm from Canada and have my eye on Europe. The current 123 does not allow choosing 2 offers. It allows one offer plus a small shipboard credit.

The gratuities upfront is always required when you choose Select dining.

A new program is called "Go - ALL In"call Celebrity or your travel agent.

Read the t&c it states you have to be a usa or Canadian resident

We did the same, celebrity emailed us the offer priced up got to last page and it stated 'offer invalid'.

Ah damn it...ah well.

Its making a Costa cruise look appealing now because the drinks packages are so well priced.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Edited by Velvetwater

Thanks. Searched on-line and on the Celebrity site and the only one I could find ended in February. Will call in the AM.

Just got off the phone with Celebrity and they said they have no such promo on. The Europe promo is one of the perks, plus an additional shipboard credit ($300 in my case).

I did see an offer from an on-line TA offering all 3 perks so will call and check that out. I prefer to book in Canadian dollars and the TA is US dollars but it still may be worth it.

I booked the 16 August Greek Islands cruise on Constellation on Sunday Australian time outside cabin with loyalty discount, $200US OBC and Bev package. It was a great price. Used Celebrity Australia. The offers were advertised in the newspapers last week. Had to be booked in a 4 day time frame and seems to be all over now.

Maybe the Celebrity Go-All In is not offered for Canadians???

Here is a screen shot of the promo straight from the Celebrity website. This appeared during a faux booking. Click to enlarge and use magnifying glass to read. :D

Maybe not available to Canadians... :mad: too bad as the US promos usually are.

I'm happy, just booked a 13 day med cruise on the Equinox with classic drink package and a $300 shipboard credit. Price in Cdn $ was only $300 above US $ pricing which is about half the current exchange rate. Will more than cover the tips. Will keep my eye out just in case. 4 weeks until final payment so can easily rebook.

These multiple promos for different countries are a bit confusing.

I've looked (and booked). My promo (Canada) allows for one of Drink, Shipboard Credit, Flight credit ($600) or Gratuities. Europe cruises also include a $200 shipboard credit in addition to one of the promos. Promo available on Oceanview and above and even includes guarantee cabins.

Iamthesea reports the US promo (which I can't see even if I log in to the US site).

Seems UK is similar to Canada except it doesn't apply to guarantee cabins.

Just checked the UK site and I'm relieved to find the current pricing is not overly different to when we booked in February

Its much cheaper with a guarantee but the terms say the drinks and OBC is not applicable.

we got the drinks and gratuities for a slightly less price than the current offer with the OBC and no gratuities.

if we change our booking we would have to lose the deposit so no advantage unless the prices drop dramatically.

which I expect they might as the cabins are not selling well for our august med cruise

(maybe no one want to go to Istanbul with the current troubles in the middle east)