Does Royal Caribbean still give diamond members three free drinks a day.

Does anyone know if the drinks on sea pass cards is on all ships? Thanks. Claire

Yes, all ships now provide the 3 drink vouchers for every guest that is Diamond level or higher in C&A.

T

Yes, all ships now provide the 3 drink vouchers for every guest that is Diamond level or higher in C&A.

Thanks Clarea...I thought this but thought best to double check....my mother in law is away tomorrow and I'd hate to advise her misinformation ;-) means she can enjoy a drink with her non diamond+ companion!

How about non-alcoholic frozen drinks for Diamond members? Also I guess I am slow but are the 3 drinks for the day? the week? or the entire trip?. Are there non-alcoholic drinks in the Diamond lounge especially frozen coffee drinks? Sailing Independence for first time on Royal in a long time thus not experienced in what my Diamond status from Celebrity and Azamara is getting me.:o

How about non-alcoholic frozen drinks for Diamond members? Also I guess I am slow but are the 3 drinks for the day? the week? or the entire trip?. Are there non-alcoholic drinks in the Diamond lounge especially frozen coffee drinks? Sailing Independence for first time on Royal in a long time thus not experienced in what my Diamond status from Celebrity and Azamara is getting me.:o

You get 3 drinks per day, and they cannot be accumulated, so every day you start over with 3 drinks. They cannot be used for frozen or blender drinks.

Our experience trying to use the 3 drinks on your card on the Liberty in December was not very good :(

We were told no Cosmos or Margaritas in the bars. In the Diamond Lounge, there were no problems obtaining them.

You need a system. :D We spread the wealth with cash tips at a couple of bars on embarkation day so they know our drink. They do remember. During cocktail hour, we'll return and see if they offer our regular on the vouchers. Some will bite and some won't. When we find one that will, he/she is tipped well for the rest of the cruise.

Three free drinks per day each day of the entire cruise in any of the bars and lounges (not in the dining room) during the cocktail hours. Unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge during those hours. I don't believe that frozen drinks, with or without alcohol, are available in the Diamond lounge but that may depend on the bar setup in the lounge

You need a system. :D We spread the wealth with cash tips at a couple of bars on embarkation day so they know our drink. They do remember. During cocktail hour, we'll return and see if they offer our regular on the vouchers. Some will bite and some won't. When we find one that will, he/she is tipped well for the rest of the cruise.

Exactly. We grease the skids with a cash tip on the first free drink and in no time, the bartender is making us anything we want on the vouchers. :D

Exactly. We grease the skids with a cash tip on the first free drink and in no time, the bartender is making us anything we want on the vouchers. :D

Isn't it automatically expected to tip for the 3 free drinks..just like you would tip in the DL?

There is no requirement, but it is very common place. I've seen lots of people tipping $1 per drink. I typically just carry some ones around in my pocket for those types of occasions. I figure we're getting about $20 free drinks per round so a couple of $$$ is a pretty fair trade. If I go to the bar to get a drink or pick one off a tray I don't tip.

Our experience has been that once you tip the first time the waiter remembers you and always comes around to help.

We've had some great conversations with DL servers over the week and often tip extra if the same person is there all week (or often) and they've made our trip more enjoyable. We still come out way ahead over buying the drinks :rolleyes:

Tom

Isn't it automatically expected to tip for the 3 free drinks..just like you would tip in the DL?

We always tip cash on the voucher but my point was to cash tip on the purchased drinks beforehand to lay the ground work. Make sure they know your name and you know theirs. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk