RCCL Beverage Package question

BellaCaps

Hello everyone! First time cruiser here.

We plan on getting a beverage package, likely the premium one, for a cruise in May on Grandeur of the Seas. The price is $404 including the 18% gratuity. Has anyone purchased one before? I can't seem to find a definitive answer, but I'm wondering if our sea pass account will have additional gratuities for beverages when we leave the ship? I know that if we don't get a beverage package there is a gratuity charged automatically to each drink. Even though we have the package, will we be charged additional gratuities per drink?

So lets say we drink $450 worth of alcohol....will our sea pass reflect an additional $81 for gratuities for the actual drinks we ordered?

Does that make sense?

Thanks everyone for your time. :)

We just returned from a cruise on Grandeur of the Seas, and we purchased the beverage package. As a previous poster said, when you pay for the beverage package, all gratuities are included, so you are not charged anything additional once on board. Also, you can use your Sea Pass to get alcohol on CocoCay as well. I loved having the package, it was fantastic! Enjoy your cruise!:)