Princess Flash sale - unbelievable prices!!

Jo and Rob

This year the insides went down to £499 and Balconies £699 for the May trips.

OBstructed are usualy a bit cheaper but they only show those one on the deck plans

Sometime you have to click through after the search to get the real prices and sometines it is past pax rate so you need to be logged in.

Last year on Ruby insides were £399

Earlier they had some £99 3pax + on the north cape trip.

Edited by insidecabin

Notice on your countdown clock that you are sailing with your two children but no mention of Rob. Did you have to pay full price for one of the children?

Princess does not have special pricing for children. They may have special pricing for a 3rd and 4th passenger of any age in a cabin.

I am Elite on princess, can you tell me if those benefits will be the same on P&O.

I believe P &O haven't recognised Princess past cruises for some time now (not sure when it stopped I think it might have been when they changed the name of their loyalty program) but it still works the other way round as it has for me and made us platinum on our first Princess cruise

It doesn't seem very fair.

Flash sale is over, looks like all obstructed balconies at £799 sold out and price for balcony cabin now £1599 each :eek: (my cruise 1st Aug British Isles)

Edited by Flo71

Flash sale is over, looks like all obstructed balconies at £799 sold out and price for balcony cabin now £1599 each :eek: (my cruise 1st Aug British Isles)

Sometimes the price goes up on the weekends, keep watching it may show again. ;)

Notice on your countdown clock that you are sailing with your two children but no mention of Rob. Did you have to pay full price for one of the children?

Oliver is 13 so he is charged as an adult anyway.

SammyBonny P&O are stricter on the dress code than Princess but the majority of passengers on Princess still follow the dress code.

Flo71 we have been very lucky to spot the deals at the right time. I'm so excited to be on the British Isles cruise, what are great way to see Ireland and Scotland.

Sewlady unfortunately P&O don't acknowledge any of your Princess cruises are actually quite mean with the loyalty benefits. We have cruised on P&O several times, the children get a free sweat shirt but as adults we get nothing more than a 5% discount on excursions and on board spend.

Oliver is 13 so he is charged as an adult anyway.

SammyBonny P&O are stricter on the dress code than Princess but the majority of passengers on Princess still follow the dress code.

Flo71 we have been very lucky to spot the deals at the right time. I'm so excited to be on the British Isles cruise, what are great way to see Ireland and Scotland.

Sewlady unfortunately P&O don't acknowledge any of your Princess cruises are actually quite mean with the loyalty benefits. We have cruised on P&O several times, the children get a free sweat shirt but as adults we get nothing more than a 5% discount on excursions and on board spend.

So glad I spotted this post about flash sales and booked when I did. :D My previous p&o cruises are showing on Princess except for 1 and this is the one that DD went on and it isn't showing on hers either. So I am gold and she is blue, I have emailed a few days a go but no reply. Don't suppose it makes any difference anyway.