Princess Flash sale - unbelievable prices!!

Jo and Rob

Check out some unbelievable sale prices on Princess this summer. 12 night cruise around the British Isles with child prices for only £145 and adult £785 for obstructed balcony!! Baltic cruise also available for similar price.

I couldn't resist!! ;)

Oh, you Brits get all the best deals. ;) I'm glad you can take advantage of them!

I've always wanted to tour the British Isles so this is very exciting. Emily is particularly excited about Liverpool! Ireland will be a first for all of us.

I've always wanted to tour the British Isles so this is very exciting. Emily is particularly excited about Liverpool! Ireland will be a first for all of us.

We did Britain and Western Europe 10 years ago - our best cruise ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just checked our June Baltic cruise. Sale shows £600 cheaper, for not quite as good a location, but we would lose almost $1000 obc.

Still think we got it at a fairly good price when we booked last May.

Saved a fortune though on our Hawaiian cruise last year. Even the TA couldn't believe it and waited for the email confirmation to arrive before she did. She was convinced they had given her incorrect information.

We had booked about 3 months earlier when we received an email direct from Princess about a sale. Did a dummy booking then headed straight down to our TA.

Does happen then. Pays you to keep checking.

There has always been late deals on British Isles cruises for the last 4 or 5 yrs because we have done 2 in the past for £499 for inside cabin for 12 nts. There has been advertised recently for May departures as low as £484 for 12 nts British Isles on Royal. Dont always think Princess website is best price cheaper with online cruise TAs.

Just this minute checked online with TAs and looks like cruises in May advertised at £484 have sold out but currently advertising balcony on Royal 2nd June/26th June and 8th July for £698. If I wasnt already booked for Baltics at end of June I would be on phone booking that now.

Edited by majortom10

I think you will love it, beautiful ship. :)

Quite excited, even though I'm from UK I haven't been to any of the places it docks apart from France, lol.

It is a girls only break as hubby has work commitments, so just me and 14 year old daughter!:eek::D

Just booked British Isles 26th June 12 nights £699 obstructed balcony guarantee plus $150 obc.I too am from UK but haven't been to most places on itinerary.

Already had Norwegian Fjords on Caribbean Princess booked for end August but couldn't miss a bargain.

This will be our first Princess cruise and really looking forward to it.

We will immediately be platinum members with credits accrued from P&O cruises we have been on.

The cost of the cruise isn't what makes me hesitant to book a British isles cruise--it's the cost of airfare from North Carolina. DH really wants to go. I'm thinking we can wait until we're retired and take a trans-Atlantic with time to tour before or after the cruise (depending on which way we sail).

Princess flash sale has certainly attracted a lot of new cruisers to Royal Princess and even those of us with a cruise already booked this summer just couldn't resist!! ;)

SammyBonny great minds think alike! We will disembark Caribbean Princess as you get on.

Edited by Jo and Rob

Princess flash sale has certainly attracted a lot of new cruisers to Royal Princess and even those of us with a cruise already booked this summer just couldn't resist!! ;)

SammyBonny great minds think alike! We will disembark Caribbean Princess as you get on.

Notice on your countdown clock that you are sailing with your two children but no mention of Rob. Did you have to pay full price for one of the children?

Hi Jo and Rob

I notice that you have done quite a few cruises like us on P & O we were on Ventura in Feb.

Can you tell me how Princess compare on formal nights ,should my husband take his dinner suit or would he be in a minority wearing them.

thanks

Lynn