Is 123 promotion ever offered for Caribbean cruises?

vitaminsea3

Celebrity is out of the Caribbean until the fall so I guess they are trying to fill last minute Europe, Alaska and Bermuda itineraries. Look for a promotion for the Caribbean in July or August for fall 2015 and spring 2016 sailings.

Edit to say: I just checked out some fall Caribbean itineraries and they are offering pick your perk.

Edited by Iamcruzin

it is being offered now for some cruises. if you book a cc or above you get all three. I have read where residents of other countries have different offers so that may be a issue.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

We booked our up coming 10 day East/Southern Carribean on Equinox last Nov.

we got all 3 perks and double OBC. The sailing is now priced $550 more pp with only 1 perk.

So YES! Pick Your Perk, 123, other promo's are offered all the time.

Just booked a cruise in December 2015 (1A cabin) and have classic drink package, gratuities and an OBC as well. Some probably came from my very large internet TA...but it's essentially 1-2-3.

One last question... Does celebrity honor price drops if you find a lower price after booking? We have mostly sailed Carnival (which does if you book early saver) but wondering if X does as well?

Got the 123Go Promo for our Bermuda and Caribbean sailings - all 3 perks in a CC category.

They're good about honoring price drops before final payment.

This is the time to upgrade to a suite. There often is only a small difference. It also depends on the deal you brokered when you first booked. Time is money, sometimes.

This is the time to upgrade to a suite. There often is only a small difference. It also depends on the deal you brokered when you first booked. Time is money, sometimes.

Which is exactly what I did - well, to Aqua anyway.