tips with beverage package and/or dining package

jenseib

I just want to be sure I am doing things right. If you have the ultimate dining package you will be charged an additional 18% each time you go ..correct? and with the beverage package same thing? Charged a tip each drink?

In 2016 the Sky is supposed to include the UBP in the cruise price. Do you think that the tip will also be included on that ship? When you order a drink on UBP do you need to sign and is there the option to give a tip if you choose to?

Thank you...

In 2016 the Sky is supposed to include the UBP in the cruise price. Do you think that the tip will also be included on that ship? When you order a drink on UBP do you need to sign and is there the option to give a tip if you choose to?

Thank you...

Anyone's guess for now, but probably will be included.

Yes.

I just want to be sure I am doing things right. If you have the ultimate dining package you will be charged an additional 18% each time you go ..correct? and with the beverage package same thing? Charged a tip each drink?

Completely incorrect. The gratuities are paid when you purchase the package, you do not get charged any more later on. If the package was part of a promo you are not responsible for any gratuities in connection with the package.