Added Port on Baltic 2016 Cruise

latebloomer56

Hi folk's was looking at next May 1, 2016 Baltic trip and now see a second port in Sweden instead of a sea day. Does this happen often? I have never come across this before. I like my sea days but it's OK because even though it's the same country twice it is on opposite sides.

Just curious and hope they don't remove any ports mainly St. Petersburg.

Any input would be great thanks.

Hi folk's was looking at next May 1, 2016 Baltic trip and now see a second port in Sweden instead of a sea day. Does this happen often? I have never come across this before. I like my sea days but it's OK because even though it's the same country twice it is on opposite sides.

Which port are you talking about? This year's itinerary stops at both Stockholm and Gothenburg, Sweden.

I just looked at the Princess site for the May 1, 2016 departure from Copenhagen. I see three sea days, including the day after Oslo.

We are doing this trip in July of 2015 and we get Gothenberg Sweden the day after Oslo. The other departures get Aarhus Denmark. So it looks like it is one less port in 2016?

Where are you looking?

Where are you looking?

I only can find only one, 11 night, May 1, 2016 Baltic sailing RT Copenhagen on the Regal Princess. It makes one stop in Sweden at the port of Nynashamn which is about 30/40 min ride from Stockholm.

We were on the Royal last Aug/Sept on this same itinerary. After Oslo we stopped in Gothenburg for the morning only. Maybe Princess has added this port, but as of right now I don't see it on the Princess Web Site. If they do add it it will not have any effect on any other ports.