recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

I have a Tadashi gown size 10 I would like to trade. I don't have a picture of it since I need to unpack it. It's black mesh/tulle over nude lining. Looking for a gold Tadashi gown if one is available. :D I will get a picture up when I get back on the 29th.

Here it is on Neiman Marcus.

Tadashi Portrait-Neck Tulle Gown

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Tadashi-Portrait-Neck-Tulle-Gown-Evening/prod135460013/p.prod

It's to late for me to edit this, but I also really like black and gold or something bright and colorful. I's also a sucker for red which is another color I love. So let me know what you Ladies have to trade.

Edited by ReneeFLL

Grrrr! Why do they have such a short time to edit things? Sometimes the phone rings or I get sidetracked and forget to reread my post. I try to check for spelling errors before I post it, but sometimes forget.

It is supposed to say "I'm also a sucker for red or yellow which is another color I love."

Marie, I followed your adventures and saw your lucious wardrobe. I'm glad you have recovered from Zika and are back on the thread. I just wish I were as petite as you. My size 10-12 bottom and 14-16 top will never fit into your beautiful gowns. However I thoroughly enjoy seeing you in them.

Margaret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where on FB are you seeing Marie's photos?

Where did everyone go? I think this thread is on a sleeping mode when I'm not here [emoji51].

Anyway, I'm back from the cruise. It was an amazing cruise. However, while hiking in the jungle in the Amazon I got bite by the mosquito. A day later I had a high fever. Three days later my whole body covered with rash. After the blood test the CDC confirmed that I Zika. The fever last three days, the rash last three days. Zika is not contagious, because not too many people know about it, and because they didn't want any panic so they quarantined me for 10 days. Finally they let me out a day before we debarking.

I'm finally finished unpacking. I will try to post some dresses later.

M

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Welcome back, getting sick is not fun. Glad you are feeling better!

Grrrr! Why do they have such a short time to edit things? Sometimes the phone rings or I get sidetracked and forget to reread my post. I try to check for spelling errors before I post it, but sometimes forget.

It is supposed to say "I'm also a sucker for red or yellow which is another color I love."

Red is my favorite too.

Good morning ladies,

Here are some gowns for you. I did take many pictures on the ship. I have to take a picture of the gown and dress and post them later.

rossm747 at yahoo dot com

Theia gown, size 8. I did not wear it on the ship. I wore it to the New Year eve party in Las Vegas.

5bd8b9197cc1a28560734b328842153b.jpge4251277e96c129d63934f13d963e5f8.jpg4716082631cfb4aad744c42dd28715ea.jpg

Good morning ladies,

Here are some gowns for you. I did take many pictures on the ship. I have to take a picture of the gown and dress and post them later.

rossm747 at yahoo dot com

Theia gown, size 8. I did not wear it on the ship. I wore it to the New Year eve party in Las Vegas.

5bd8b9197cc1a28560734b328842153b.jpge4251277e96c129d63934f13d963e5f8.jpg4716082631cfb4aad744c42dd28715ea.jpg

Hi Marie, If this dress is being offered, I would love to have it & send you the postage.

Judy O.

Oh sorry about that & no problem, didn't know you wanted me to send an email. Will try to remember next time. LOL[/

I'm not always come back to the CC after I posted, that is why I posted my email address. I went to lunch with my daughter then to my grandson's school Spring Concert.

Have a great day

M

Marie, gorgeous dresses. Very generous of you to post and share.

Hoping I will be a lucky recipient one day of a " Marie" dress:)

She is very generous. Hopefully people who haven't received a dress yet were the first ones to contact her.

Hi Irishlass,

I'm not always come back to the CC after I posted, that is why I posted my email address. I went to lunch with my daughter then to my grandson's school Spring Concert.

Have a great day

M

No problem, Marie. I forgot that that's what you always wanted us to do.

One question, if no one wants the gown I posted, is it OK if I donate it to the ladies that supply young girls with Prom Gowns at no cost to them?

Have a great day & if I may say so, your daughter is just so BEAUTIFUL, as you are too! Thanks for always being so generous.

No problem, Marie. I forgot that that's what you always wanted us to do.

One question, if no one wants the gown I posted, is it OK if I donate it to the ladies that supply young girls with Prom Gowns at no cost to them?

Have a great day & if I may say so, your daughter is just so BEAUTIFUL, as you are too! Thanks for always being so generous.

It's your gown, you can do whatever you want [emoji106].

Thank you.

Have a great day