Quick drink package question?

So what if u have the drink package and you want to get a drink for yourself and a drink for your cabin mate (who also has a drink package), can you do that? Or does other person (ie... 80 year old mother) have to get up off lounger and get her own?

So what if u have the drink package and you want to get a drink for yourself and a drink for your cabin mate (who also has a drink package), can you do that? Or does other person (ie... 80 year old mother) have to get up off lounger and get her own?

People report that if you bring two SeaPass cards to the bar, you can get two drinks.

People report that if you bring two SeaPass cards to the bar, you can get two drinks.

This would be correct for us. By just naturally visiting w the bartenders and waitstaff, we would always make sure introduce ourselves the first visit at each bar we frequented. They then generally recognized us and there was never an issue going forward. :)

Wait so are all the special beers available at the pub. I saw like 30-40 of them on the menu. Someone said no Guinness, why not, that should be in the same price range as the others...

Wait so are all the special beers available at the pub. I saw like 30-40 of them on the menu. Someone said no Guinness, why not, that should be in the same price range as the others...

Its RCCL's package they can exclude anything they want

my question was are those beers included or not?

Which beers? Guinness, Fosters "oil can", and the big Chimay have already been listed as not included.

You asked why not Guinness. And the answer is basically "because". Why not Foster's? I can get that for 1.99 at my grocery store most weeks...why wouldn't it be included? "Because".

Hi all

First post (first cruise booked Dec '15 from Brisbane down under on Legend).

Further to this drinks package query, I have this one of my own:

If only one person (me) in our twin stateroom has purchased a drink package, then I can get one drink at a time - fair & understood.:)

Now, is there anything to then stop me to go back to the bar and get another drink then go back to where ever I may be at the time and give this to the other person from my stateroom who has not purchased a drink package, thereby effecting a '2 for 1' situation?:cool:

Hi all

First post (first cruise booked Dec '15 from Brisbane down under on Legend).

Further to this drinks package query, I have this one of my own:

If only one person (me) in our twin stateroom has purchased a drink package, then I can get one drink at a time - fair & understood.:)

Now, is there anything to then stop me to go back to the bar and get another drink then go back to where ever I may be at the time and give this to the other person from my stateroom who has not purchased a drink package, thereby effecting a '2 for 1' situation?:cool:

Only the rules and your own conscience. I knew someone last year who had the package. He gave the soda cup to DS and bought virgins for DD while he and wife more or less shared the cocktails. Not quite ethical, IMHO. Discretion is important if you're going to do it though. I wouldn't hand my package drink to someone right there in front of the bartender. There is a time constraint too, something like 15 minutes between drinks.

Only the rules and your own conscience. I knew someone last year who had the package. He gave the soda cup to DS and bought virgins for DD while he and wife more or less shared the cocktails. Not quite ethical, IMHO. Discretion is important if you're going to do it though. I wouldn't hand my package drink to someone right there in front of the bartender. There is a time constraint too, something like 15 minutes between drinks.

Something else to consider. . . .

If you were to do this, you might get away with sharing (even though it's prohibited) in an area like the pool deck where you order your drink then walk away to a different area. But what about times where you're confined to a smaller area such as during shows or at dinner. You wouldn't be able to share in those settings - at least I wouldn't think you could.

Edited by Sherri914