Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I just bought five $100 cards because the $500 were unavailable. Can only buy two a day so I used a second email account, then went to Allstate Rewards to get another.

It took a little more copy and paste than usual, but I saved $50 in ten minutes. I can handle that.

SO i tried to order some $100 ones today just to test and see if they fixed the issue with the e-gift card thy have been having past week. they show in the main screen e-gift card option but when you select delivery option only option is mail. When I went to my cart I had a message saying I could not order any gift cards right now because I had reach the limit of 5 cards in the last 7 days. So no they are limiting us to 5 every 7 days. at least they are for me.

For those looking for $500 cards, they are available right now!

Thanks you so much! We just save 10% on our entire cruise! These were e-cards too, which came with instantaneous delivery. I was able to purchase the cards and apply them to my account in about ten minutes.

For those of you that have been buying AARP and Allstate gift cards, is it normal for Allstate to not show any Carnival cards for sale? Do they occasionally go blank? They had gift cards on their site on Sunday and when I checked it yesterday afternoon it showed the Carnival logo with SOLD OUT and now there are no Carnival cards. Any information would be appreciated.

For those of you that have been buying AARP and Allstate gift cards, is it normal for Allstate to not show any Carnival cards for sale? Do they occasionally go blank? They had gift cards on their site on Sunday and when I checked it yesterday afternoon it showed the Carnival logo with SOLD OUT and now there are no Carnival cards. Any information would be appreciated.

Now it's not even listed at all, doesn't even show as sold out!

:loudcry:

Weird, I went to respond to the pooch person trying to get everyone to go to another site and their responses are now gone. ANYBODY can get the discounted gift cards from AARP & Allstate and it's not some travel perk for joining another club. I'd rather not be an AARP/Allstate customer and still get their 10% gift cards rather than being a member of some other old person club and have to book my cruise through them. No thanks.

I emailed allstate to ask about return of gift cards. The response was completely unhelpful:

Dear Member,

Thank you for your Allstate Rewardsinquiry. Unfortunately, the Carnival Cruise gift cards are currently out ofstock. We are regretfully unable to provide specific information as to if orwhen this item will be restocked. Please check back at a later date as thewebsite is updated frequently. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I emailed allstate to ask about return of gift cards. The response was completely unhelpful:

Dear Member' date='[/font']

Thank you for your Allstate Rewardsinquiry. Unfortunately, the Carnival Cruise gift cards are currently out ofstock. We are regretfully unable to provide specific information as to if orwhen this item will be restocked. Please check back at a later date as thewebsite is updated frequently. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Neither Allstate or AARP handle their gift cards. It's all done through Deluxe Financial Services dba Deluxe Rewards.

Just got 4 $500 AARP Carnival E Gift card. So it is available now..hurry!!!

I need to get that many, but the pocketbook wouldn't like it. I am trying to get a couple of month for our November/2018 cruise. We will have to wait and see. Hope they stay around for awhile.