Elite Tea Photos

Mindy97

Awhile back somebody posted some wonderful links to the foods of the Elite Tea service. Although I've been Elite for quite awhile, I've never done the tea. Now I decided to, and I can't find the note. I've searched Cruise Critic for the thread with the link, and found several threads to Elite Tea (and a picture of the infamous "green thing," which turns out to be a cookie), but not the pictures I want. I even asked my uncle (Uncle Google), and *he* couldn't find what I wanted.

Does anybody have this bookmarked, and if you do, please may I see it?

Thanks,

M.

I just tried your suggestion, which was less specific than mine, and I got pages and pages of stuff. 90% of it was not Princess, and the rest of it I'd already seen. I looked through about seven or eight pages of the search you suggested.

Thanks anyway.

M.

Did you try "tea in suites"?

Awhile back somebody posted some wonderful links to the foods of the Elite Tea service. Although I've been Elite for quite awhile, I've never done the tea. Now I decided to, and I can't find the note. I've searched Cruise Critic for the thread with the link, and found several threads to Elite Tea (and a picture of the infamous "green thing," which turns out to be a cookie), but not the pictures I want. I even asked my uncle (Uncle Google), and *he* couldn't find what I wanted.

Thanks,

M.

I have seen the photos quite awhile ago. I tried a search but only found this older thread.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC0QFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fboards.cruisecritic.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D2015675&ei=zuhXVaygKYKFsAXzsYDIBg&usg=AFQjCNHcLL20UbMAs1sWQrwByw8jPvQh5w&sig2=3eqpGEk3tsWv7Q5zSGcJ2Q

Its not the same service. Anyone can order the tea through RS.

This is what it says on the Princess website regarding Suites Amenities:

"Afternoon tea service in suite (upon request)"

This is what it says on the Princess website regarding Elite Loyalty Amenities:

"Afternoon Tea: Complimentary afternoon tea may be served in your stateroom, should you wish. You may request this via room service at least six hours prior to the desired delivery time."

Sounds like the same thing. :confused: Doesn't say that they're different.

Edited by Go-Bucks!

This is what it says on the Princess website regarding Suites Amenities:

"Afternoon tea service in suite (upon request)"

This is what it says on the Princess website regarding Elite Loyalty Amenities:

"Afternoon Tea: Complimentary afternoon tea may be served in your stateroom, should you wish. You may request this via room service at least six hours prior to the desired delivery time."

Sounds like the same thing. :confused: Doesn't say that they're different.

You are correct......

I digress. :o

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Be prepared for A LOT of food. I've ordered tea service in a suite (also an elite) and they bring full plates of everything:

scones/cream/jam

cookies

sandwiches

pastries/sweets

hot water and an assortment of teas.

It will feed 6 easily!

If I remember correctly, I think people in full suites can also get in-cabin afternoon tea without having to be Elite loyalty status.

Yes, that is correct. Am planning to enjoy Afternoon Tea at least once, asking for sandwiches, scones and cookies, I'm not a big cake fan, and will "follow" the hint to "stash" the scones and cookies for my supper. The original poster used them on a shore day if I remember correctly.

I also found the details of what is provided, don't remember where unfortunately:

1 plate of scones (6-8), jam and cream

1 plate of assorted cookies (10-12)

1 plate of sandwiches (6-8)

1 plate cake and other sweets

1 pot of water

choice of tea bags

Reads like a very nice Afternoon Tea. I shall take photos and report back. I do like chocolate cake, but happy with cookies or scones instead.

Crochetcruise :cool:

• Like 1

Thanks,

M.

I think there are photos of afternoon tea served in a suite posted by a gentleman named Norris. He posts under the name bimmer09.

If you put in the words posts by bimmer09 in the CC search window, you will find some interesting posts and photos.

On my previous cruise in a full suite, I forgot to order afternoon tea in my cabin but on the next one (in 6 months) I plan to order it.

We definitely don't need all that food - can we ask for just scones, cream and jam, with tea, when we order it?? That's all we eat when we go to the dining room.

On my previous cruise in a full suite, I forgot to order afternoon tea in my cabin but on the next one (in 6 months) I plan to order it.

We definitely don't need all that food - can we ask for just scones, cream and jam, with tea, when we order it?? That's all we eat when we go to the dining room.

You can order it anyway you want.

We are in a suite on our March 2016 Royal Princess cruise and I am also interested in the tea service.

Thank you MJSailors :), I found bimmer09's pictures.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=45768868&highlight=bimmer09+tea#post45768868

Glad you found the photos! Norris posts wonderful pics.

My DH and I enjoyed tea service at the Sanctuary on the Regal Princess this past February.

I assume the tea service for suite passengers is similar.

Lovely treats!

Enjoy your cruuse.