Changing your cruise date

Hello. I would like to book a cruise to get the military $100 OBC that is a special right now. My question is, how many of you have changed the date that you cruised? If it is the same Mediterranean itinerary in 2016 and in 2017, will it cost me more to change it?

Jackie

Hello. I would like to book a cruise to get the military $100 OBC that is a special right now. My question is, how many of you have changed the date that you cruised? If it is the same Mediterranean itinerary in 2016 and in 2017, will it cost me more to change it?

Jackie

We change our bookings all the time- no penalty. Even transferred a VISA credit from a cruise we needed to cancel.

If something comes up that forces a cancel, and the options are not on the schedule, yet- we put it in a placeholder cruise which is near the end of the current schedule.

Don't know much about the military credit, so I won't comment on that.

If you change the date you will have to pay the prevailing rates and will get whatever promotion RCL has at the time. Yes you could lose your military OBC. That is as long as it is before final payment date.

Edited by molly361

Jackie

Yes you can change as long as it's before final payment date. After that it goes into penalty and you may end up forfeiting some cruise fare depending on how close to the cruise you are. If you get the travel insurance it'll protect your cruise fare up to 75% for any old reason, 100% if there's a medical/family emergency. If you change before final you can get the current promos, but be aware that it'll reprice at prevailing rate and certain promos aren't combinable with the balcony discount if you qualify.