Total Eclipse : A pictorial review of the Tradewinds Transatlantic crossing 2015

scubacruiserx2

Ah! Lunch on the balcony! With that view, I wouldn't care much about the food. Well, OK, I probably would care about the food too! :eek:

Prime real estate . Happy to have the food , but in comparison , the gastro burger was better ( and cost more ) . Of course , as it's written , " comparison is the thief of joy " . ;)

Counting the days down , but still enjoying the last one and , the photos help my fading memories ! :) :D

Oh they help mine too:).....keeps everything so fresh....it was a wonderful cruise....and you make it even better cause I get to live it little by little again.....it really was a great itinerary and so many great people on board!!!:)

The Tuscan Grille

172e4176-ad46-4d51-a74c-9b17681d3356_zpsjwtirnqp.jpg

It's the largest of the specialty restaurants

IMG_7395_zpsofr48h1z.jpg

IMG_7396_zpss8lwagbf.jpg

The menu

DSC02933_zpsdnoi2g5k.jpg

We had a nice window seat . I loved this oil and Balsamic cruet - when I figured out how to use it !

DSC02940_zpszgfkcd19.jpg

Mission accomplished !

DSC02942_zpsfaikrn5f.jpg

Golden Saffron Risotto

DSC02969_zpsrarmopxn.jpg

Scallop and Shrimp brochette

DSC02970_zps4vfbo075.jpg

Dessert menu - Totally full , just looking

DSC02974_zpsnk4l35kq.jpg

The coast of Spain was our view

DSC02955_zpsupmprba4.jpg

This was our third Italian specialty restaurant on a cruise ship including NCL and Princess . It's our favorite of the three ! :) :D

We really like Tuscan Grill too....it's our favorite Spec. Rest. on the 1st three "S" class ships......the views can't be beat!!!

That's for sure !

I would have squeezed the Tiramisu in. The Minestrone has my mouth watering.:D

We were pretty full and with sunset @ 9:22 , we wanted to get upstairs and walk it off a little . Although there was a thought of gelato pulsing through the brain . :) :D

That's for sure !

We were pretty full and with sunset @ 9:22 , we wanted to get upstairs and walk it off a little . Although there was a thought of gelato pulsing through the brain . :) :D

LOL, I would have had the dessert and the gelato but I am a glutton.:p

Whilst walking we noticed this piece of art work .

IMG_6903_zpsdhgymj8v.jpg

And a beautiful sunset .

IMG_6964_zpsgekrcvhl.jpg

One of the things that we really enjoyed on the Eclipse , was our bathroom . I'm not normally one to notice , or photograph bathrooms . But I made an exception in this case .

IMG_6922_zps5wrwbvro.jpg

Well designed with a good use of space

IMG_6918_zps2gz3gcpm.jpg

We loved the rigid shower enclosure ! And the automatic night light was perfect . ;)

DSC02985_zpsou6q5zv5.jpg

Great bathroom! It seems larger than most of the cruise ship bathrooms I've seen. I know we would appreciate the space.

I'm not sure if it's part of the aging process , but I don't have the sweet tooth that I used to .

Funny, that hasn't happened to me. I'm with Mic on the desserts! I have no idea how I have managed to not gain weight on our cruises because all I have to do is look at food at home and I'm packing on the pounds.

One of the things that we really enjoyed on the Eclipse , was our bathroom . I'm not normally one to notice , or photograph bathrooms . But I made an exception in this case .

IMG_6922_zps5wrwbvro.jpg

Well designed with a good use of space

IMG_6918_zps2gz3gcpm.jpg

We loved the rigid shower enclosure ! And the automatic night light was perfect . ;)

DSC02985_zpsou6q5zv5.jpg

What class cabin did you have? I love the storage in the bathroom. We did have an auto night light in our Summit Aqua cabin above the toilet. Nice feature.