Legend of the Seas Still in Honolulu

We are on board the Legend which was due to leave Honolulu last night at 11 pm but were informed after our 10.15pm muster:eek: that we wouldn't be departing until 2am. At 7.40am we were told the "project" hadn't gone "quite according to plan" but we would be leaving at around lunchtime and everyone was granted leave to go ashore but had to be back on board by 11am.

It's nearly midday and haven't heard anything yet except that we will still make our first Port of Moorea on time.

The upside is we get to do sailaway in the daylight (well, hopefully):) and Honolulu isn't a bad place to be "stuck".

Cheers

Di

I think Moorea is more than 17km from Honolulu...

Ah yep just a smidge more me thinks...:p LOL!

Sooo jealous Moorea is on my wish list.

Have a great cruise OP!!! And say hi to Moorea for me :)

Yes we are now under way. We actually sailed a few minutes after I hit the submit thread button.

Yes we don't hit Moorea for about four days - all going well, that is. Whilst I love Moorea, if we are going to have "another project" then, I would like it to be in Bora Bora:)

I just heard that Captain Rob disembarked yesterday for leave. I didn't know he was now on the Legend and am sorry he isn't Captaining us back to Sydney.

Cheers

Di

Edited by Dizziedi

Yes we are now under way. We actually sailed a few minutes after I hit the submit thread button.

Yes we don't hit Moorea for about four days - all going well, that is. Whilst I love Moorea, if we are going to have "another project" then, I would like it to be in Bora Bora:)

I just heard that Captain Rob disembarked yesterday for leave. I didn't know he was now on the Legend and am sorry he isn't Captaining us back to Sydney.

Cheers

Di

What was "the project"? Do you know if it was a mechanical problem?

Hi Di.

Please advise who is the Captain, as well as the CD & AM.

We board when she gets to Sydney.:D

Cheers

The Captain is Arild Hansen (seems very nice/personable). The CD is Keith Williams (like him) and the AM, not sure but I think is a Brazilian guy - I will find out for you.

Enjoying the Legend.

Cheers

Di

The "Project" was mechanical but what I don't know - will have to wait for the Chinese Whispers;)

The Captain is Arild Hansen (seems very nice/personable). The CD is Keith Williams (like him) and the AM, not sure but I think is a Brazilian guy - I will find out for you.

Enjoying the Legend.

Cheers

Di

The "Project" was mechanical but what I don't know - will have to wait for the Chinese Whispers;)

Great to hear you are enjoying the Legend.

Hot Brazilian guy eh:D ;)

Have a top cruise

Hugh