A selection of my Images of the 3 Queens in Liverpool, from the water!

Gazroberts80

I hope some of you may appreciate my images from the 3 Queens event in Liverpool! I was fortunate enough to be on the water to capture the ships and the city in all it's glory :)

Love the head on shots through the water spray, well done!

Wonderful images! I especially liked the three Queens in bow formation, and the stern shot of QM2 through the water spray and her railings lined with passengers. That last image is nostalgic for the old ocean liner days when an arrival or departure was an event. It also made me remember my own 2011 sailing into Liverpool - only this was a much larger and special event.

Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing. It was a fantastic day on Monday.

Don't forget on Friday 29th May there is a half hour programme at 8pm on BBC1 North West: "One City - Last weekend's historic visits of three Cunard liners to Liverpool."

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. I would have loved to be on one of those breath taking ships to view the three Queens.

Wow. You were in the right place at the right time.

Happy travels to all

4boysnana

I hope some of you may appreciate my images from the 3 Queens event in Liverpool! I was fortunate enough to be on the water to capture the ships and the city in all it's glory :)

Really amazing photos! Thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to see all three in Southampton come Jan 10!

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks so much for sharing, I particularly appreciated the ones of the light show as we didn't have a very good view from QM2.

Wow! Great photos and memories of such a special day. It was a treat to be sailing on QM2 but as Hattie said, the view of the light show was very restricted from the ship. Thank you!