Reduced Deposits?

RyanMFitz1

Hello everyone !

Last year for my first princess cruise I lucked out and got a great promo deal, $50 deposit/pp and obc. I am curious does anyone know if and when they do something like that? Has there been a pattern? Not that I can't do the full deposit, but any thing to secure that room helps.

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone !

Last year for my first princess cruise I lucked out and got a great promo deal, $50 deposit/pp and obc. I am curious does anyone know if and when they do something like that? Has there been a pattern? Not that I can't do the full deposit, but any thing to secure that room helps.

Thanks in advance

I really think that reduced deposits are used on cruises that they are wanting to push. And many times, those deposits are non-refundable. Definitely, next time you sail, buy a Future Cruise Deposit and you won't have to worry about waiting for a reduced deposit promotion.

Hello everyone !

Thanks in advance

Checking all of their constant "sales" promotions, I haven't discovered any pattern to any of the benefits.

Someone posted a little while ago about a sale starting ? June 9th. $50 deposit. Can't find the posting now. Maybe there will be more news later.

That would be great if that was true. That kinda deal is what I am on the hunt for.

I finally learned to buy a couple of FCCs on our last cruise. Generally, though, I book our cruises after the final payment date, so they're just to get the OBC, not to reduce the amount of our deposit that Princess has until we have to pay the balance.

Sale begins June 9

Sale on East and West coast 4 & 5 night cruises Sept 2015-Jan 2016

Details:

†Book one get 50% off 2nd guest offer is based on a discount of the second guest’s current public pricing fare. Single rates are 150% of the public double occupancy fare.

^Reduced deposit of $50 per person applies to all guests in a stateroom. and non-transferable.

‡3rd and 4th guests from $149 is based on a discount offDeposits made under this promotion are non-refundable of third and/or fourth guest fares in a stateroom. Discount is taken at time of booking.

*Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories, sailings and cruisetours may vary. Fares are per person, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on

double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of up to $365 are additional and subject to change. This

offer applies to new bookings only, is capacity controlled and may not be combinable with any other public or past guest discount. Offers available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda

and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to princess.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

Offer expires: July 7, 2015. Reference promotion code: R6A

• 3 weeks later...