12 pack bottled water, $2.99 in FunShop

BigB0882

Last cruise I ordered the 8 large bottles for $20 instead of 2 packs of 12 to have less bottles in the room but I remember it would have been about the same price for the same amount of water. So the 12 pack would have been around $10. This is a great deal.

Thanks! Just ordered four 12 packs. Looks like it is not a glitch if the pricing is still the same at $2.99. It is so worth it not to have to lug the water on board.

Maybe Carnival will realize how much more people would buy ahead from them if they just lowered the price to something reasonable. I have never been against Carnival making a profit, but don't triple or quadruple the price on me!

Now, let's see if the bottled liquor prices will lower a bit! :D

Thanks for the heads up. We're doing b2b cruises in January for a total of 21 days at sea. I just ordered 4 - 12 packs for my parents and 2 - 12 packs for me.

Last cruise I bought the 24 packs, even at $20 for 24 I considered it a good price for the convenience factor. This price blows that out of the water though.

The picture of the water looks different. It used to be Nestle Life Brand water listed and now it looks like a small carnival logo. Maybe they are changing to their own water brand and this is their way of promoting it?