Tabyana Beach break missing from Princess

ucsbgirl

We have an upcoming cruise in November on Princess. I had done some research and thought that Tabyana beach break through Princess was the best bet for my family of four. We are traveling with our 2 kids-6 and 3.

I know taxis are an option, and cheaper but I really don't like that option with the family.

My question- does any one have info as to why this isn't an option with Princess anymore?

I feel like Princess is forcing Mahogany bay on us, as there aren't any other beach options (the others have age limits)

Tips? Suggestions?

If Tabayana is not available, your best bet is the taxi to a hotel on the west end. Get a day pass at a hotel.

Do you mean one of the resorts on West Bay Beach, where Tabyana is located?

West End is the small village, which also has a beach but it is not like West Bay.

We're wanting to go there too on our turkey day cruise. I've heard the previous excursion through Princess that went there was a great time from some cruisers I know who took it a few years ago. I suppose we could just take a taxi there on our own? Anyone done this?

thanks for the help and info. As of now, there are no excursions offered through Princess to Maya of French key, so hopefully as we get closer more will be offered.

highflyingrealtor, we are on the Thanksgiving cruise on the Caribbean Princess. You?