Eurodam - Ranking of Signature Suites

Dietemann

I know the categories of the Signature Suites are SS, SY, SZ, SU. Can someone tell me how they rank from lowest to highest? I get upsell offers for my SY and I'm curious if it is worth it to go to SA, SB or SC.

There is an Aft SB on Rotterdam deck which looks good, any problems known like vibrations?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Dietemann

I know the categories of the Signature Suites are SS, SY, SZ, SU. Can someone tell me how they rank from lowest to highest? I get upsell offers for my SY and I'm curious if it is worth it to go to SA, SB or SC.

There is an Aft SB on Rotterdam deck which looks good, any problems known like vibrations?

Thanks for your help.

The SA, SB and SC are Neptunes suites, a step up in size and definitely in "perks" from the Signature Suites. To me, they are worth paying $200-300 pp (per a 7 day sailing) for an upsell.

I like the aft-wrap SB cabins. I think any vibration issues might be by ship, but I have never encountered any.

As to SS vs SY vs SZ - these are all about the same. Prior to last year, the current SS ones were SY and visa versa. Its all about location. Personally, I like the SY cabins on deck 8, as you are only one deck from the Lido deck. I do try to get a cabin under the Lido buffet area, as it is carpeted and thus less noise overhead for me.

Thanks for your help.

If you can grab an aft SB, known as an aft-wrap, do it!!!

The verandahs can hold about 40 people and extend from the aft of the ship around the corner. You will be out of the wind. Room Service is a short elevator ride up from the kitchen so food is always hot. The side portion of the verandah will be completely covered while the aft portion coverage varies from ship to ship.

If you like to take photographs, your view will be 270 degrees.

Edited by Crew News

We were on the Zuiderdam Panama Canal cruise last March, in a Signature Suite. We loved it. We have been in the Neptune suites on longer cruises and have really enjoyed the Neptune Lounge, the personal Concierge and the Pinnacle for breakfast. However, to us, it was not worth the additional cost for a ten-day cruise. The Signature Suite was perfect for us. You will enjoy it, I think.

Thanks for all comments. We got our assignment late this afternoon, booked SY guarantee, got SS on Deck 6, very happy and looking forward to the Fjords and Highlands cruise. We will be spoiled enough, even without a Neptune Suite, since we normally book Princess balcony or with their new ships deluxe balconies.

We are just off the Eurodam and are actually sitting at the airport waiting for our flight back the US. The Northern Europe itinerary was fantastic. The ship was clean and well maintained We had great weather and the staff went out of their way to make it a great trip.

You'll love your cabin.

I'll post some day by day comments soon.

Kevin

We are just off the Eurodam and are actually sitting at the airport waiting for our flight back the US. The Northern Europe itinerary was fantastic. The ship was clean and well maintained We had great weather and the staff went out of their way to make it a great trip.

You'll love your cabin.

I'll post some day by day comments soon.

Kevin

Thanks, Kevin, good to hear. The ports will be all new to us, other than Oslo and Copenhagen.

We are also just off the Eurodam, took a last minute upsell to a Neptune Suite and chose an aft wrap suite on Deck 8 port side. It was fabulous. Enjoy your cruise, ours was perfect in every way!

Edited by sunsetbeachgal