Help with Location on Ship

Seacreature101

Hello:

I have tried to find info to fit my question but have not found complete answer. Sorry if I missed it.

Doing partial transit. Normally like to see straight down to water and covered balcony. Canal is throwing me.

Considering two locations. Midship on Caribe 10 or aft last side corner cabin on Emerald 8. Ship is Coral Princess.

We will move about some as you have advised, but enjoy our balcony. Will we be in better location on Deck 10 with cantilevered cabins or will we be better on Deck 8? We realize on 8 people will be out back and may peer around to our balcony and that is okay. May enjoy seeing things happen off the aft after we go through locks. BUT, may enjoy being up higher and mid ship on 10 so we won't miss narration of things to see by the time aft gets there. Not sure about having decks beneath us that we over look. Hope I am making sense.

Just trying to get it right while I have opportunity to book so far out. Thanks as always for your advice.

I think you're waaaay overthinking this! Pick the cabin location based on where you normally like to be...and something convenient to your daytime activities.

You will be unlikley to just sit on the balcony all day for the transit....it's HOT...ungodly HOT..and humid. You do need to roam about or you will miss 3/4 of the sights. And we were not able to hear the narration on our balcony...we had to be on a public deck or IN the cabin....

You will be fine no matter which you choose!

I too would not worry about the location.

I can tell you that your best views are from moving around the ship and getting outside on the open decks both at higher and low levels, on each side of the ship and near the bow and the stern areas too.

Keith