Should I worry about parking at Port Everglades

JaneyLynn

I have an odd question that the search feature did not find any results for....

I'm leaving out of Port Everglades next Sunday and I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced the ports' garages being full and not being able to park there.

I forgot to reserve at the PnG and the cost would now be $96... so I decided that for the extra $24 I'd prefer to not have wait for a shuttle etc. But now I'm worried there won't be any spaces at the port.

There should be no problem at all. Just arrive after all the passengers have disembarked (after 10:30 am should be fine) - at that time you'll have your choice of spaces. I've never heard og anyone being turned away from the garages.

I do not believe the port has shuttles that operate to the garages, so depending on where your ship is, you could still have a heck of a walk compared to waiting for the PnG shuttles.

At this time of year, there will plenty of space in the garages.

If your ship sails from Pier 19, the garage is a short walk from the pier. If your ship sails from Pier 18, the walk will be a good deal longer. But, there is a parking lot adjacent to Pier 18 that I think is used most often by those guests sailing from Pier 18.

How to find out what Pier your ship will sail from?

TIA

There are signs when you enter the terminal area with the name of your ship and the pier number. Also, there are people to help direct you if you get confused. :)

LuLu