Navigator JS for 3 adults

I've read good and bad reviews about sofa beds. Any recent opinions about sofa beds in the JS's on the Navigator? One of the available JS's connects to another JS and it specifically states "roll-away bed required". Can anyone offer experience with a roll-away for an adult in a JS?

Thanks,

Cathy

I've read good and bad reviews about sofa beds. Any recent opinions about sofa beds in the JS's on the Navigator? One of the available JS's connects to another JS and it specifically states "roll-away bed required". Can anyone offer experience with a roll-away for an adult in a JS?

Thanks,

Cathy

Since no one has responded, I will only put in a comment, that I have never seen a roll away bed on Royal Caribbean. I haven't seen one in the hall, or in a stateroom walking by. Did it say that on the Royal Caribbean website...or on a travel agent website?

I have also read mixed reviews of the sofa beds, some folks have apparently added an egg crate or extra blankets to plump them up a little bit.

I think that the cruise line usually won't allow you to book a stateroom (even a JS) for 3 people unless it has sleeping arrangements for 3 people.

Edited by Coralc

Our son is now 21 and when he travels with us we always get a JS which we think is a comfortable size for all 3 of us.

We were on Navigator in 2013 in aft JS 1394 which is connecting but did have a sofa bed. Our son is 5ft 10 about 10 stone and always finds them comfortable.

We've never had a roll away on RCL.

Julie

Don't know about Navigator, but we had my DH, myself, two adult DDs and our 6 year old granddaughter in an aft JS on Brilliance. I had gotten a really great spur of the moment deal (a little over $2500 for all five of us, including taxes and port charges, plus OBC). My husband and I of course, had the bed, our granddaughter and her mother slept on the pull-out couch, and they brought in a roll away for our other daughter. When we would come back from breakfast, the roll away was "rolled away", and the pull-out couch set back up. We used the walk-in closet as a changing room. Usually, the only time we were all in the room at the same time is when we were sleeping, and, since we had shared 4 in an inside several times, it honestly did not feel crowded to us.