Fumincino to Civitavecchia

karoo

I've had to change my flights/plans due to a family bereavement/funeral. I'm now doing something I never do- flying in the same day as the cruise. I arrive at Fumincino at 11.35am. It is off a domestic flight. I will have cleared passport control prior to this flight and I'm planning to travel light. I know I can get the train which is what I normally do. In case of flight delays, what are my other choices? Are there bus/coaches that go direct? I know I could get a cab, but I am hoping to avoid the expense as I'm travelling solo.

Highly recommend Rome Cabs! They are great but you need to book them on line ahead of time. I have used them at least 10 times for transfers as well as tours. Will be using them in September for a tour the day we arrive in Rome before we rent a car to go to the countryside of Tuscany for 2 weeks. I don't want to drive when I haven't had much sleep so we will spend the night before we start exploring on our own.

I'm on the Epic which departs at 7pm, so I'm assuming all aboard is 5pm. There is an NCL shuttle bus. Last one leaves at 1pm. That is $85 US. Does anyone know the approx cost of a cab?