MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Like the video of the French Bistro. I wonder what offerings they will have. I'm guessing it will not be an extra charge venue. Maybe it will be a Gallic version of the O'Sheehans on the NCL ships.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

There's already a standard American sports bar, but I'm certainly curious about the French Bistro, as well as the Champagne Bar, which Captain Scala mentioned in his Instagram video would serve lobster and crab. Neither location shows up on any specialty restaurant food package offered through the website. Can't wait to see those first menu photos start to surface!

I would think that NCL would have some kind of patent/trademark on it being that they heavily promote their suites program.

Patents are only issued for inventions, ornamental designs of goods (etc) ... not names. Names would have to be encompassed into a design or logo, then the design/logo could be trademarked.

I can't imagine the performers being happy about 4 shows a night! But I guess they have to do multiple shows since a 934 seat theater isn't big enough for the number of passengers on the ship.

From the post I read (the cruise ship will offer more flexible theater showings (four showings each night)), it sounds like it would be the same show. I would imagine the ship was purposely designed with a smaller theatre, under the guise of more performances. This sounds like a great way to enable guests to spend more time in other public areas, at a time of their convenience. :)

From the post I read (the cruise ship will offer more flexible theater showings (four showings each night)), it sounds like it would be the same show. I would imagine the ship was purposely designed with a smaller theatre, under the guise of more performances. This sounds like a great way to enable guests to spend more time in other public areas, at a time of their convenience. :)
It would have to be the same show on a given night. It takes time to switch productions in the theater.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Like the video of the French Bistro. I wonder what offerings they will have. I'm guessing it will not be an extra charge venue. Maybe it will be a Gallic version of the O'Sheehans on the NCL ships.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Yeah, I'm also wondering about that. I'm thinking it will be extra cost but will be thrilled to hear otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app