Asian Cruise, costly and no roll call ?

Am looking into an Asian Cruise late next month on Royal - am posting here because no roll call exists.

I know it's late but can't believe its $275 a night for an interior - supply and demand I guess !!

Very surprised there is no roll call whatsoever - for the first time in my 20 odd cruises, assume the Ship will be full of Japanese and Chinese.

That said will the entertainment be skewed to that market ?

Edited by downundermatt
correction

We very nearly booked a RCL Legend of the seas cruise round Asia for Mid August this year....it was much cheaper at £899 ($1350) for 10 days but flights had gone up a little to £750 ($1100)return.

We noticed a very inactive 2 page roll call but it really did not bother us at the time and were looking forward to the diverse and different passengers too. I would imagine that cruise would have a certain amount of fellow Aussies on board too.

If you want to visit there on a cruise go for it, my friend lives in Hong Kong and is always saying how friendly and polite the country as a whole is. Your location makes it much easier to get to than me too!

We wished we had saved more so we could have gone this year! :)

Edited by Velvetwater

I haven't looked at Asian cruises but it will be on my radar over the next few years. I am surprised that they are that expensive...crazy considering our land tour in China last year was fairly inexpensive.

I agree, you should start the roll call and see what happens.