Room Keys

txstephie

This is probably a silly question, but are your room keys the same keys you will use to charge things onto your onboard account? There are 4 of us in 2 rooms, my daughter and I in one and my son and husband in another. We would like all of us to have keys to both rooms. Is this possible?

Thanks!

This is probably a silly question, but are your room keys the same keys you will use to charge things onto your onboard account? There are 4 of us in 2 rooms, my daughter and I in one and my son and husband in another. We would like all of us to have keys to both rooms. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Yes ma'am. I know quite a few people from Texas I wonder if you know the people I know?

You can put a restriction of spending on the children's cards

This is incorrect. Only two ways of limiting children's cards is either to revoke charging privileges completely or set each card up with a separate cash account and deposit in cash only the amount you wish to limit the spending to.

How old are the children, you can swap rooms once boarded and put the kids in together as long as they are next to or opposite you. Guest relations will give extra keys that open the room only and don't charge,vie always got one for the kids room