Suites w/Hot Tubs

123Funcruiser456

The only suites with hot tubs on the balcony in the entire fleet are the two Grand Suites on Lido deck of Grand Princess. I have not seen a report from anyone occupying one of them in several years, so what condition there are in at 17 years old is currently unknown. Those suites also had fireplaces (yes, real working fireplaces) when Grand Princess was launched but I understand it has been years since they have been in working order. The amenities and location of these two suites are experiments Princess has never repeated.

Can anyone tell me which ships have private hot tubs on the balconies? We did Celebrity and it was so nice to come back to suite and relax in our own hot tub? Also, anyone with pics with be sooooo appreciative :)

Thanks for any help here!

Francis

I have stayed in one of the Grand Suites on the Grand Princess in September of 2014. It had a Jacuzzi tub on the private balcony. It was not a hot tub that stays full of heated water. It was in good shape and no one can see you on your balcony.

The room had a working fire place simulator. At looked like a burning wooden fueled fire but there were no real flames---just a light that simulated flames.

I have stayed in one of the Grand Suites on the Grand Princess in September of 2014. It had a Jacuzzi tub on the private balcony. It was not a hot tub that stays full of heated water. It was in good shape and no one can see you on your balcony.

The room had a working fire place simulator. At looked like a burning wooden fueled fire but there were no real flames---just a light that simulated flames.

For sure! No wood burning. :eek:

Can anyone tell me which ships have private hot tubs on the balconies? We did Celebrity and it was so nice to come back to suite and relax in our own hot tub? Also, anyone with pics with be sooooo appreciative :)

Thanks for any help here!

Francis

The Grand Princess has a couple of suites as mentioned. I think they are the Owners suites. Take a look at the video in this post on the boards not to long ago:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46771017&postcount=15

Would LOVE to be in any suite but it has not been in the cards for us (yet).

Edited by PurpleRose23

The Grand Princess has a couple of suites as mentioned. I think they are the Owners suites. Take a look at the video in this post on the boards not to long ago:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46771017&postcount=15

Would LOVE to be in any suite but it has not been in the cards for us (yet).

Actually they are the Grand Suites, Owner's Suites are a bit smaller.

Mike:)

Wow that sounds nice? I don't think they have this on Princess.

How expensive was this stateroom with a private hot tub?

What kind of stateroom was it?

I would be happier if Princess had showers that we bigger. Or big enough to two to take a shower. THis tiny shower where you "soap up the wall and turn around" is awful.

Wow that sounds nice? I don't think they have this on Princess.

How expensive was this stateroom with a private hot tub?

What kind of stateroom was it?

I would be happier if Princess had showers that we bigger. Or big enough to two to take a shower. THis tiny shower where you "soap up the wall and turn around" is awful.

They do have this on Princess, specifically the Grand Suite on the Grand Princess.

Princess does have larger glass stand alone showers in their suites.

Mike:)