1. 1. Do you buy a drink package?

• Ultimate
    • Premium
    • Select
    • Replenish
    • Refresh
    • à la carte
    • I don' buy one

we did not on our 1st cruise. 2nd I paid for premium and still spent a lot at Starbucks:eek:. This on I am going for ultimate because there is no Starbucks onboard Independence so will have to get my espresso and latte fix from the promenade and the MD.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Do the prices of the drink packages go up closer to the sailing date? I wanted the Premium Package and it was $49 per person per day. Now it's $58.

The price hasn't changed. The $49 price was before automatic gratuity was added. The $58 includes the gratuities.

Do the prices of the drink packages go up closer to the sailing date? I wanted the Premium Package and it was $49 per person per day. Now it's $58.

No, the prices have stayed the same. The $58 is the price with 18% tip added.

Thank you ChattTN and clarea! I pulled it up a couple different places and they showed different prices. I guess I need to read the fine print more!

This is still an accurate document:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Remember to add 18% to all the prices for tips.

Yes, we buy the premium packages. We do not get off at ports except for private islands, so it is more economical and less worry about a large bar bill at the end of the cruise. We cruised in April and was definitely worth it! Frozen drinks for me by the pool and hubby enjoys beer and occasional Mixed drink, then in evening we have a glass of wine before dinner while getting ready and a couple of glasses of wine at dinner so with the new higher prices of drinks it was well worth it.

What do you mean 3 free for diamond/night?

Guests that are Diamond level and above in the Crown & Anchor Society get 3 free drink vouchers on their SeaPass card every evening.

Edited by clarea

Can you use the drink vouchers anywhere or only in diamond lounge?

You can use the drink vouchers at any bar. You don't need drink vouchers in the DL because you can still get unlimited drinks there. The vouchers are for outside the DL.