Any Orlando Resorts with Day Passes

Markmom18

Hi,

On our way home from our Freedom cruise we have time to kill. I was thinking of staying at a local Orlando resort or even Airport hotel. We'd be there about 6 hours before our flight home . Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:). Bobbi

We are staying at Homewood Suites at Orlando airport. I recently read a review on Trip advisor that the family stayed there one night precruise and were able to get a day rate to use a room and hotel facilities after their cruise while they waited for their late flight. It's walking distance to several restaurants. It's worth calling the hotel to inquire.

After I posted here, I posted on my reservation at the Hyatt Grand Cypress. We'll be there for 4 nights Pre-Cruise. It's worth a shot to see if we could stay there post cruise and before our flight.

:) Bobbi

I would honestly try and book a day rate at the Hyatt inside the airport. It has a cool pool and there is a lot of dining in the airport. Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about transportation.

You can run down to your gate, check in, check your luggage, then head back up to your room or the pool until the last minute.

That would be a lot more pleasant than getting to the airport 90 minutes early.

the hyatt in the airport is awesome! i love the views from rooms, and mccoy's, the casual restaurant is awesome! plusthere are lots of shops and feeding places pre security....i too,love rolling down, checking in and going back to sleep for a few hours!

Here's the link to the day room info from Hyatt MCO's website:

http://orlandoairport.hyatt.com/en/hotel/news-and-events/news-listing/dayuseroomsavailable.html

If you wouldn't mind reporting back to this thread, I'd love to know what you end up doing and how it goes as I'm also thinking of booking a day room for some post-cruise/pre-flight downtime next year. :)

Here's the link to the day room info from Hyatt MCO's website:

http://orlandoairport.hyatt.com/en/hotel/news-and-events/news-listing/dayuseroomsavailable.html

If you wouldn't mind reporting back to this thread, I'd love to know what you end up doing and how it goes as I'm also thinking of booking a day room for some post-cruise/pre-flight downtime next year. :)

Thank you Sarasa for the link. Yes, I'll post info after I call. I'll most likely wait till Monday. :). Bobbi