At what time is FTTF available for purchase?

karajeboo

We just booked our cruise for next April and FTTF was not available. I called and was told that they are not available "yet?" I'm a TA and it's for my own personal cruise so I've tried through the guest website and the TA site and called CArnival and they told me to check back as it's not open yet. So it doesn't sound like it's sold out?

This is my first Carnival cruise and I'm very nervous about a few things so I want to definitely get the FTTF! Help!

It is my understanding that a change has been implemented just in the last week or so that FTTF will open up for purchase 3 months prior to the cruise.

I will be purchasing for my March, 2016 cruise and will be watching regularly in case it becomes available sooner.

We haven't seen FTTF for any April 2016 cruise from what I've seen. Carnival has told me by the end of this month twice.

And if you can't even see it in your excursions, it's not sold out. It just hasn't been loaded. Another poster said once its sold out, you'll still be able to see it. It just won't let you purchase it.

John Heald said on his FB page a couple weeks ago that FTTF would be opened up by June 30. We shall see.... I'm waiting also. :D. Not sure where that 3 month came from. I don't believe it's written anywhere, it's just up to carnival as to when they release excursions. Funny, there are lots for some ports and none for some. (We are doing a b2b on the Breeze)

He originally told me 90 days before cruising. I asked on his Facebook page.

Then later that same day he posted that the "Beards" had told him by the end of June.

THENNNN he posted on his blog this week that it would be by the end of July....

He originally told me 90 days before cruising. I asked on his Facebook page.

Then later that same day he posted that the "Beards" had told him by the end of June.

THENNNN he posted on his blog this week that it would be by the end of July....

That's pretty much par... Lol

What is this FTTF, I've been away from cruising for about a year and a half .

Faster To The Fun. You board the ship after Platinum/Diamond but before the unwashed masses. Your room is ready when you board. You have priority boarding for tenders. You can use the Platinum/Diamond line at guest services. You have priority dismebarking - after Platinum/Diamond. And for only $69.95 per cabin....

Fttf is showing up sometimes for our April 16,2016 Sunshine cruise but it shows the old price and you can not book it. It shows that there are no excursions yet for Port Canaveral. I will keep checking several times a day. Glad I saw about CCL changing posting date from June to July. Thanks for that info. Happy cruising all. Cindy

Still NOT available for 1/30/2016 on the Breeze.

However, I can purchase the Home Port Advisory...so I've got that going for me...which is nice.:D

Im waiting too for our cruise. I have our beaches down where we want to go and this is the last thing I really hope to get. Im hoping we see soon.