"Thank you for cruising with Holland America Line"

rafinmd

Just spoke to our PCC about 2016 plans and told her we would wait until we got off the ship in Sept due to FCD OBC and ZPM OBC. She said that we couldn't combine- was one or the other. Said she had never been able to get both OBC's. We are putting in two FCD's on board and plan a B2B next year- wonder how that would work?

I have been combining and receiving both offers on HAL bookings for YEARS. Even if i book a trip before the ZPM coded thank you for sailing with us arrives by email - my TA knows to mention it, and HAL checks my sailing record and okays it... i then forward the email to my TA when i receive it, just to reconfirm.

I think your PCC is spinning you a line.

Carol

I have never had a problem getting both the FCD and ZPM/ZPN OBC. I just tell my TA I have both and she gets them applied. I also get the CCL stock OBC combined with the other two.

I'd find another PCC or a TA who knows what they are doing.

So id we have two FCD's and use it on B2B crusies- we will get double everything?

I assume you have two separate reservation numbers. If so, yes, you should get double on each, plus if you are a shareholder you would get two credits ($100 times 2 for a 7 days cruise).