Regal Video Tour

steilkurve

Ok. Sailed Regal Princess early March and never got around to editing my usual cruise video. It is now up at the link below for those interested. I do not go into every room but instead focus on showing leisure life on the sea day back to FLL. I did however thoroughly film our mini-suite B332. If you're thinking of booking one and unsure what they look like. This should give you a good idea. Enjoy. And any questions about Regal, feel free.

Nice Video, Thanks. Is it just me or does the Mini Suite look smaller then the Grand Class mini's? I liked the bump out section that separated the living from the sleeping area.

Nice Video, Thanks. Is it just me or does the Mini Suite look smaller then the Grand Class mini's? I liked the bump out section that separated the living from the sleeping area.

Tough to say. Last mini I stayed in was on Ruby and it did have the bump. We were 4 in it and this time 3. So I actually felt Regal's was more spacious. Perhaps the lack of bump gives that feeling or just because there were fewer of us. And I do like the fact Regal's mini has a curtain to close off the living room unlike Ruby's.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited by steilkurve

Thanks for the video! We will be on the Regal in December- so I really wanted to see anything about the ship.

At the start of the video, you showed a pool that had cabanas around it- was that part of the Sanctuary? The chairs didn't look like it was... BUT.... OK... I'm cheap... I won't pay extra for it...but the pool area looked nice and quiet.

Also, right after you showed the quiet pool (Is it the serenity pool?) there was an area that had soft chairs that people were seated at... which area was that?

THANKS!!!

Gabrielle

Gabrielle R....you took the 2 questions I had. lol I have already e-mailed my DM and told her that spot @ 1:22 is where you will find me on our Christmas cruise. Look forward to answers from Steilkurve....AND NICE VIDEO. Thanks!

Thanks for the video! We will be on the Regal in December- so I really wanted to see anything about the ship.

At the start of the video, you showed a pool that had cabanas around it- was that part of the Sanctuary? The chairs didn't look like it was... BUT.... OK... I'm cheap... I won't pay extra for it...but the pool area looked nice and quiet.

Also, right after you showed the quiet pool (Is it the serenity pool?) there was an area that had soft chairs that people were seated at... which area was that?

THANKS!!!

Gabrielle

Yep, that was the Serenity Pool which is free and for adults only. From there you can go on to the paid Sanctuary.

The other area is on the promenade deck. There is a bit of a bump out of the side of the ship with nice seating.

Any more questions, let me know.

Unless things have changed on the Regal from what was on the Royal,

the Serenity Pool is for adults only and is free to use. However, if you want to use one of the cabanas around that pool, you will have to pay for it.

That's right. Serenity access is free but there is a fee if you want a cabana.

Yep, that was the Serenity Pool which is free and for adults only. From there you can go on to the paid Sanctuary.

The other area is on the promenade deck. There is a bit of a bump out of the side of the ship with nice seating.

Any more questions, let me know.

Just so there is no confusion between cruise lines, the pool is actually called the Retreat pool, not Serenity Pool, and is indeed free to adults.

You can find more padded full loungers in the aft of the Promenade deck on both sides of the ship.

More comfortable sofas and chairs can also be found around the Fountain pool under the sundeck and aft on the Lido deck behind the Horizon Court.:D

Enjoy your cruise.

Just so there is no confusion between cruise lines, the pool is actually called the Retreat pool, not Serenity Pool, and is indeed free to adults.

You can find more padded full loungers in the aft of the Promenade deck on both sides of the ship.

More comfortable sofas and chairs can also be found around the Fountain pool under the sundeck and aft on the Lido deck behind the Horizon Court.:D

Enjoy your cruise.

Oops. Good catch. Thanks.

In the Retreat pool, it's kinda tough unless you have a cabana. Around the main pool, there's often a side that is under the shade. That being said, they tend to get occupied early. I found the chairs and table on either side of the pool were easier to grab. They are under the shade.

Enjoy your cruise.

On the lounges around the Fountain pool, if it rains, (other than it being windy) will you stay dry?

On the lounges around the Fountain pool, if it rains, (other than it being windy) will you stay dry?

If you are under the sun deck you should keep dry. But all bets are off if it is windy. The floor will still get wet from rolling water. :D

If you are under the sun deck you should keep dry. But all bets are off if it is windy. The floor will still get wet from rolling water. :D

I'd agree. You're pretty sheltered under that sun deck.

• 6 months later...