Suite Elite Amenity Package.

LUPY48

We will be staying in a Neptune suite for a 10 day partial Panama Canal cruise. I inquired about the suite package and got this response.

For Suite guests, we do off the Suite Elite package for $807.00 USD for double. It includes:

Suite Elite Package (for Neptune Suites only) — includes access to Hydro Pool◆ and Thermal Suite; initial suite beverage setup (2 bottles of wine and 2 bottles of liquor); $50 Beverage Card; Pinnacle Grill dinner; Culinary Arts Center class; premium winetasting; Internet Card for 100 minutes; daily turndown truffles; deluxe flower arrangement

Can this possibly be correct? $807 EXTRA??? Sure doesn't sound like it's worth it to me. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Is the $50 beverage card a daily $50 or just a one-time $50? There is a daily beverage card for around $50, in which case I think the $800 or so might be worth it.

I am fairly certain that is a one time $50.

I had inquired about the same package for our upcoming cruise (7 night) and was given the same price quote.

They'd given me an approx. breakdown on costs:

includes access to Hydro Pool and Thermal Suite $250

initial suite beverage setup (2 bottles hard liquor & 2 bottles of wine – our choice on each) no idea - my guess is about $200 worth (they didn't specify - based on what was listed)

$50 Beverage Card $50

Pinnacle Grill dinner $58

Culinary Arts Center class $90

premium wine tasting $90

Internet Card for 100 minutes $55

daily turndown truffles - no idea

deluxe flower arrangement $49

This total comes to $837 without whatever they're charging for the truffles (and beverage set-up might be less)

Edited by JennyT

We had this pkg for our last cruise. We used everything that was listed. It was presented to us in a folder in our suite upon embarkation. I believe it included two $50 beverage cards ..one for each of us...but i may be mistaken. The flowers in our suite were lovely and the truffles were very nice to receive each evening prior to our dinner time. We enjoyed the

Thera pool every day...sometimes twice a day and the beverage set up was exactly what we ordered on the first day of embarkation. We felt we got value for our money. It was our anniversary gift to each other. We were celebrating our 47th anniversary.

I had inquired about the same package for our upcoming cruise (7 night) and was given the same price quote.

They'd given me an approx. breakdown on costs:

includes access to Hydro Pool and Thermal Suite $250

initial suite beverage setup (2 bottles hard liquor & 2 bottles of wine – our choice on each) no idea - my guess is about $200 worth (they didn't specify - based on what was listed)

$50 Beverage Card $50

Pinnacle Grill dinner $58

Culinary Arts Center class $90

premium wine tasting $90

Internet Card for 100 minutes $55

daily turndown truffles - no idea

deluxe flower arrangement $49

This total comes to $837 without whatever they're charging for the truffles (and beverage set-up might be less)

The Culinary Art Center Class is $29 per person -- total =$59.

They don't say what kind of wine - if it is house wine, they run anywhere from $19 -- $22 a bottle.

Don't know what kind of alcohol OP likes, but that may not add up to $200 including the 2 bottles of wine.

Going on 50 day cruise this Fall with my wife. Called HA special services department to explain benefits of suite elite package. The agent was very thorough and pleasant; however, after further research on our part, we found this package to be a "wash", given our preferences and existing suite amenities.

Truffles before dinner? After dinner, yes; before, no.

As a Neptune Suite guest, one is entitled to receive hot and/or cold hors d'oerves delivered to your suite at the time you specify before dinner. For me, at least, that was a very welcome amenity. I enjoyed a pre-Happy Hour in my suite before I went to the Ocean Bar for another Happy Hour.

For me, I would decline the package. Not worth it to me, but you may certainly decide otherwise and be pleased.

We had this pkg for our last cruise. We used everything that was listed. It was presented to us in a folder in our suite upon embarkation. I believe it included two $50 beverage cards ..one for each of us...but i may be mistaken. The flowers in our suite were lovely and the truffles were very nice to receive each evening prior to our dinner time. We enjoyed the

Thera pool every day...sometimes twice a day and the beverage set up was exactly what we ordered on the first day of embarkation. We felt we got value for our money. It was our anniversary gift to each other. We were celebrating our 47th anniversary.

If you felt that it was worth it to you, thats all that matters!

If you felt that it was worth it to you, thats all that matters!

Thank you DaveOKC. We did enjoy the amenties pkg and it was for us a very nice gift to give to each other for our anniversary. The truffles were delivered before dinner to us at our request so that when we invited guests back later in evening to enjoy our balcony with us we had lovely sweet treats to offer along with a drink. They were always delivered as requested on time and with a smile! In fact, the candy man as my DH called him became our favourite person on that cruise. We also shared them with those we met while on the cruise. A good memory for us...